What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
Mr. Robot. Talk about a fucked up plot. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-01-2016, 05:03 PM
[Image: sdsd.jpg]

Kamen Rider Ghost, this show is so awful it is glorious. The effects are laughably bad the acting is so campy you could roast hotdogs on it. It's a 22 minute toy commercial on par with those from 1980's saturday morning cartoons. What little plot there is is muddled in a story they are doling out so slowly (7 episodes in and the villains have yet to even tell us their name) basically Ghost is the newest Kamen Rider (if you ever watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Kamen Rider was the series all the morph suit fights was stolen from) he gains the powers of "heroes" from all over the world. Heros such as Beethoven ?!?, Musashi, Billy the Kid, Isaac Newton (who has I shit you not gravity powers), and Thomas Edison.

But by far and away the most hilariously over the top character is this Buddhist Monk named Onari. Dude is pure camp value.

[Image: latest?cb=20151012130919]

If you are looking for something to laugh your way through this might scratch that so bad it's funny itch.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-01-2016, 06:53 PM
(03-01-2016 04:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 10:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Looks like they've been having a Hitchcock marathon all day Thumbsup

Hitchcock marathons are for The Birds! Drinking Beverage

Without a Shadow of a Doubt.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2016, 07:23 PM
(03-01-2016 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 04:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hitchcock marathons are for The Birds! Drinking Beverage

Without a Shadow of a Doubt.

You guys are notorious for being a bit psycho. I confess that I have a suspicion that you are trying to sabotage this thread. Maybe I'm just the man who knew too much.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
03-01-2016, 07:28 PM
(03-01-2016 07:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  Without a Shadow of a Doubt.

You guys are notorious for being a bit psycho. I confess that I have a suspicion that you are trying to sabotage this thread. Maybe I'm just the man who knew too much.

You have The Wrong Man, but I Confess that I am in a Frenzy of punning.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Well my lady is now taking off her 34DD bra and that is quite a show no matter how many times I see it! Nor how many drinks I have had!
03-01-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 10:04 PM by beeglez.)
My West Wing binge continues! I finished season 2 and started season 3. This particular scene is one of my favorites so far. It's just beautifully acted, and beautifully filmed. For those not familiar, the President has just attended the funeral of his personal secretary, a woman he knew since he was a teenager. He asks to be alone in the cathedral, and the Secret Service seals the building for him. He delivers an emotional tirade against god. He's a religious man, but clearly is having a crisis of faith here. There is a separate clip which gives you the translation of the Latin, but I like this one better even though I do not understand Latin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVgK5HKj3P4
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
03-01-2016, 10:10 PM
What show are you recently watching or watched.
Finished the first season of iZombie. Rose McIver is so damn cute, but I enjoyed watching it. It's funny to see her personality change with the brains.
03-01-2016, 11:00 PM
I just finished binge watching the entire Boardwalk Empire series. Yet another show that felt like it went two seasons too long.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
04-01-2016, 06:21 AM
(03-01-2016 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 07:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You guys are notorious for being a bit psycho. I confess that I have a suspicion that you are trying to sabotage this thread. Maybe I'm just the man who knew too much.

You have The Wrong Man, but I Confess that I am in a Frenzy of punning.

I'm feeling a touch of vertigo. I think I'll just leave by the rear window, take the lifeboat, and head north by northwest.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP