What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
08-09-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
The wife and I just started "Aquarius" on Netflix starring David Duchovny as an aging "old school" LA cop in 1967 who teams up with a much younger cop who's undercover in the "counter-culture" for a special assignment: find the 16-year-old daughter of a prominent lawyer who's been somewhat kidnapped into the cult of, you guessed it, The Manson Family.

Anyway we're 3 episodes deep and it's pretty good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Binge watching Friends, why? Well why not.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Had to revive this thread for Speechless, it is so good.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-11-2016, 09:31 AM
I'm watching Westworld. I'm enjoying it and I think it is a fantastic series.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
01-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Anybody else catch People Of Earth, on TBS, last night?

Looks to be, at least, a half decent comedy. Reptiloids, and all. Laugh out load

01-11-2016, 07:43 PM
The Good Place is very cute. I also like Speechless, JDog (great minds think alike). Designated Survivor and Bull are excellent and Pure Genius had a good start so far. There are quite a few good new series out this season. Yes
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
04-11-2016, 08:49 PM
(01-11-2016 09:31 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I'm watching Westworld. I'm enjoying it and I think it is a fantastic series.

I just started WestWorld too. So far I'm hooked.
Great cast and lots of intrigue.
Excellent acting and story line.

I've only watched the first episode and looking forward to the rest.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Just finished Lost. Pretty entertaining.
06-11-2016, 12:09 PM
I'm four episodes into West World and I encourage anyone who likes a good sci-fi robot story to give it a go.

I find myself identifying with the robots situation far too well. The conflict of memories. Remembering things that don't make any sense. Dreams of people operating on you. Having very clear memories of another life, a wife, a house you once lived in. Knowledge of other places, knowing things about those places that, by all accounts, you shouldn't know. Feeling a connection to a complete stranger immediately and so intensely that it brings you to your knees and makes you almost faint.

To say the least, I really like this show.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
09-11-2016, 11:34 AM
(06-11-2016 12:09 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I'm four episodes into West World and I encourage anyone who likes a good sci-fi robot story to give it a go.

I find myself identifying with the robots situation far too well. The conflict of memories. Remembering things that don't make any sense. Dreams of people operating on you. Having very clear memories of another life, a wife, a house you once lived in. Knowledge of other places, knowing things about those places that, by all accounts, you shouldn't know. Feeling a connection to a complete stranger immediately and so intensely that it brings you to your knees and makes you almost faint.

To say the least, I really like this show.

I binge watched 6 episodes a few days ago. Great show!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post