What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
16-12-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
(16-12-2016 01:01 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  I have recently been watching old episodes from the Columbo series. I just finished "fade in to murder" with William Shatner playing the criminal. I like it when the criminal is able to see through Columbo's facade as Shatner's character does in this episode.

I like those old 70's shows, Rockford Files is good too. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
31-12-2016, 08:13 PM
The problem with the show Vikings, even though it's the best show out there including being better than Game of Thrones, is that it's based off Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons and I know the tales and so far it's following them roughly accurate so I know where this is gonna go and how it's gonna end. So that kinda sucks, still, it's a fantastic show so obviously I'll keep watching.

Also, Homeland is back yay!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-01-2017, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 12:55 AM by kim.)
I am SO ready for this season of Sherlock.
It will be the last... which will suck. But, it's going to be amazing... I feel it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-01-2017, 10:32 AM
(01-01-2017 12:51 AM)kim Wrote:  I am SO ready for this season of Sherlock.
It will be the last... which will suck. But, it's going to be amazing... I feel it. Shy

That episode pissed me off... royally. I hope that it is just a carefully constructed ruse to protect Mary. But then, that storyline has sort of already been done on the show before so I doubt it... nothing is ever as it at first seems.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
05-01-2017, 02:45 PM
I'm watching World's Strongest Man 2016. I've always enjoyed watching WSM events. For the most part, IMO, most of the strong men are humble, which is pretty awesome. Naturally, their strength is also impressive.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
15-01-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm watching a very cool documentary on Natgeo called "Galapagos".
15-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Gundam: Unicorn

More Foundation vs. Federation drama.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-01-2017, 02:01 PM
(06-12-2016 05:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Westworld got swallowed up in its own pretentiousness. The timeline makes no fucking sense. And WTF Bernard? Like, nobody notices? Tongue

Still one of my favorite shows though. Wink

I thought it was good. The ending was kinda anticlimactic and telegraphed halfway through the series but it was probably intentional foreshadowing. Bit I liked the most was when Hannibal Lechter was noting that God in Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam was sitting inside the human brain, Michelangelo's message being that the divine gift did not come from a higher power but from within our own minds. This is what I been saying. Guess there ain't gonna be a season 2 unless it's just a ripoff of The Terminator.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Just finished watching Eat That Question: Frank Zappa in his Own Words

While I was never a huge fan, he was undoubtedly intelligent, an accomplished musician and social commentator. Worth a look.
26-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Just started watching Fleabag and Z on Amazon Prime. Oh, and also they are making a new "The Tick" for Prime! Only the first episode was available, but I enjoyed it so far.

Also, Frontier on Netflix. It's okay /shrug. Watched so many new Netflix shows recently. They are on a pretty good roll.