What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
24-02-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
Just watched the latest episodes of Powerless, still meh but an improvement from the pilot.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Just finished watching a Hulu mini-series of 8 episodes called 11/22/63. It's based on a novel by Stephen King, and while I didn't read the book first, the Hulu show was spectacular. The story is about an English teacher from 2016 who travels back in time to stop the assassination of JFK, but history is pushing back at him and trying to foil his plans.

Loved it! Must find more just like it.
26-02-2017, 05:10 PM
(26-02-2017 04:33 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Just finished watching a Hulu mini-series of 8 episodes called 11/22/63. It's based on a novel by Stephen King, and while I didn't read the book first, the Hulu show was spectacular. The story is about an English teacher from 2016 who travels back in time to stop the assassination of JFK, but history is pushing back at him and trying to foil his plans.

Loved it! Must find more just like it.

There is a new show coming out based on an old novel and movie called Time After Time about Jack The Ripper using a time machine invented by HG Wells to come to the present so HG Wells follows him into the present and has to capture him to bring him back to the past.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-02-2017, 05:16 PM
I binged watched Banshee on Cinemax a week or so ago. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

The new season of Billions is back on now so I'm back into that.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
28-02-2017, 07:32 AM
I'm watching a show called The Path. Season 1 was mostly about the inner workings and corruption of a growing cult. It hits all the cliches just right.
Halfway into season two, magic has become a part of the narrative. Despite the threat of this becoming another "rising savior" show, I'll stick with it for now.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
28-02-2017, 09:20 AM
(03-02-2017 06:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Taboo.

This show is incredible. It's different, even as far as time period dramas go. It's interesting. Tom Hardy is awesome, as always. It's just a great great show.

Watching that from seeing the previews while watching Legion. Both are made of win. Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2017, 10:24 AM
After several years of Dora, Diego, Paw Patrol, and occasionally Little Bear or Octonaughts, my son has finally got hooked on "Dragons: Race to the Edge".

Awesome.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
28-02-2017, 10:27 AM
The Wire. Don't believe it though, West Baltimore is only 90-95% like the show.

#sigh
28-02-2017, 11:18 AM
I know we're kinda late to the party but my wife and I have been watching The Get Down on Netflix. We're 4 episodes in and digging it pretty hard.
28-02-2017, 04:50 PM
(28-02-2017 10:24 AM)yakherder Wrote:  After several years of Dora, Diego, Paw Patrol, and occasionally Little Bear or Octonaughts, my son has finally got hooked on "Dragons: Race to the Edge".

Awesome.

I suffered through three years of Dora. It was fine for a while but holy hell...

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post