What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
11-03-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
For a lark, and because I had a few hours to spare, I checked out the series Bigfoot Files, available on Netfix. I usually don't go for that sort of thing, but I liked the premise: a veterinarian and a geneticist studying hard evidence, like poo and hair samples for Bigfoot from locations in Russia, the Himalayas and the Pacific Northwest.

The poo samples were from bears, the hair samples came from bears, skunks, canines (wolves, dogs), deer and a porcupine. Interestingly, the hair samples from the Himalayas showed a hybridization between brown and polar bears. Zero evidence of a Bigfoot-like homonid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
11-03-2017, 09:54 AM
(11-03-2017 08:48 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  For a lark, and because I had a few hours to spare, I checked out the series Bigfoot Files, available on Netfix. I usually don't go for that sort of thing, but I liked the premise: a veterinarian and a geneticist studying hard evidence, like poo and hair samples for Bigfoot from locations in Russia, the Himalayas and the Pacific Northwest.

The poo samples were from bears, the hair samples came from bears, skunks, canines (wolves, dogs), deer and a porcupine. Interestingly, the hair samples from the Himalayas showed a hybridization between brown and polar bears. Zero evidence of a Bigfoot-like homonid.

Husband stops on this sometimes and it makes me crazy. Especially the guys doing bigfoot calls to try to lure one out of hiding. Just once I would like to see a horny Bigfoot come running out of the woods to scoop up its new love. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(11-03-2017 09:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Husband stops on this sometimes and it makes me crazy. Especially the guys doing bigfoot calls to try to lure one out of hiding. Just once I would like to see a horny Bigfoot come running out of the woods to scoop up its new love. Dodgy

Makes you wish for something like this

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
11-03-2017, 10:14 AM
(11-03-2017 10:12 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Husband stops on this sometimes and it makes me crazy. Especially the guys doing bigfoot calls to try to lure one out of hiding. Just once I would like to see a horny Bigfoot come running out of the woods to scoop up its new love. Dodgy

Makes you wish for something like this

Laughat That works!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-03-2017, 08:08 PM
The Good fight.

Few branch-off shows are as good as the original, but three episodes into the new plot, a lot of the cast that made the The Good Wife a success has been included.
Looking forward to see what happens next.
12-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Do Much The West Wing and it's great and very cathartic these days

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-03-2017, 04:31 AM
Criminal Minds and American Dad are pretty much all i watch, though sometimes i watch My 600 Pound Life and Law & Order SVU
15-03-2017, 06:39 PM
(10-03-2017 11:27 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 11:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The Bachelor. Master Chef Jr. Rescue Bots. My Little Pony.

I am a stay at home mom with a toddler. Sue me. LOL

I remember having to suffer through 3 solid years of Dora the Explorer. I wanted to kill that fucking backpack and map lol.

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Lol Luckily Miss Hobbit hasn't discovered that one yet.
16-03-2017, 06:01 PM
The Last Kingdom's back!
*bounces up and down in chair*

[Image: oscar.png]
16-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Just discovered Prison Break because people at work were talking about the upcoming return of the series. I have been binge watching the original 4 seasons on Netflix. Down to the last 2 episodes of the final season.