What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
01-05-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
(01-05-2017 05:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  American Gods is off to a pretty good start.

42/10. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-05-2017, 07:38 PM
(01-05-2017 07:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  American Gods is off to a pretty good start.

42/10. Laugh out load

I put this show on my playlist earlier...looks promising.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2017, 11:01 AM
I finished season 2 of "Sense8" yesterday ...any skepticism I had about the first few episodes were forgiven by the 8th episode, although the casting change for Capheus irked me all the way through.

Incredible series with lots of lessons about empathy. I highly recommend if you haven't seen it, but fair warning ...I had to be pretty patient at the beginning; it starts out pretty disjointed (or at least seemed that way to me).
14-05-2017, 12:22 AM
(08-05-2017 11:01 AM)Grauwyler Wrote:  I finished season 2 of "Sense8" yesterday ...any skepticism I had about the first few episodes were forgiven by the 8th episode, although the casting change for Capheus irked me all the way through.

Incredible series with lots of lessons about empathy. I highly recommend if you haven't seen it, but fair warning ...I had to be pretty patient at the beginning; it starts out pretty disjointed (or at least seemed that way to me).

I'm looking forward to starting season 2.
It's one of my favorite series.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
14-05-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 09:27 PM by earmuffs.)
Watching the first episode of American Gods. It's eh so far I guess.
This guy though, "you're the sexiest god damn thing I've gotten to touch for free", really knows the way to a ladies heart.
It's like calm down with that sex talk buddy, save some pussy for the rest of us.

edit: I mean I posted that then kept watching, he seriously upped his game... Laughat
edit2: well... that just happened...
edit3: To say that that show is bizarre is an understatement.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-05-2017, 03:29 AM
(14-05-2017 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Watching the first episode of American Gods. It's eh so far I guess.
This guy though, "you're the sexiest god damn thing I've gotten to touch for free", really knows the way to a ladies heart.
It's like calm down with that sex talk buddy, save some pussy for the rest of us.

edit: I mean I posted that then kept watching, he seriously upped his game... Laughat
edit2: well... that just happened...
edit3: To say that that show is bizarre is an understatement.

Just continue watching, let us know what you think about the third episode... I'll give you a hint... Fire - good! AngelFacepalmWeeping

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-05-2017, 06:24 AM
Rewatching the series Charmed. I just started on season 2 of 8 seasons. Looking forward to season 4 where they replace Shannon Doherty.
20-05-2017, 02:22 AM
I'm watching Blade: The Series on DVD. Thumbsup
20-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Finished up Grimm. I need to find a forum or something about it. Have a question about a line in the last scene. Not major, but idly wondering.
20-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Started rewatching the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers. Streaming services seem to suck for selection of Korean dramas. Still working on Charmed.