What sort of evidence would it take for atheists to believe in a creator?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-01-2014, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 06:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: What sort of evidence would it take for atheists to believe in a creator?
(30-01-2014 01:07 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  1. I will be making a numbered bullet list too.
2. "Are you as totally obnoxious IRL as you appear to be on TTA ?" is a question. (see 1)
3. You must have been very average in every respect to have never been marginalised. (see 2)
4. Igtheism and atheism are not your words as far as I'm aware. I'm also impressed that you perspective is not based on anyone else's thoughts. I like to read so I can learn things, some of us aren't blessed in original thought like you. (see 3)
5. You're welcome to think believe and whatever you want. That you identify as something which lacks a belief in what someone else believes is your call. Why don't you identify as someone who aphilatelist, unless of course you collect stamps?Wink (see 5)
6. How do you know this? Shouldn't you be sceptical? (see 5)

1. Good for you. How original.
2. It's rhetorical. We already know you are. You already have provided all the evidence we need. It's not really a question, idiot. I certainly am not interested enough to find out.
3. Complete meaningless drivel. I see you have no clue. Ignorant projecting again. I got into Harvard when I was 16. Is that 'average " to you ? THIS week I actually sent out ...never mind. Why bother.
4. Your point is ? More meaningless drivel.
5. Irrelevant. More meaningless drivel.
6. I think someone as totally ignorant and idiotic as you shouldn't be handing out advice. If I need any, I'll be sure and ask.

In summary. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 06:25 AM
(30-01-2014 06:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [quote='Brownshirt' pid='480236' dateline='1391065621']

3. Complete meaningless drivel. I see you have no clue. Ignorant projecting again. I got into Harvard when I was 16. Is that 'average " to you ? THIS week I actually sent out ...never mind. why bother.

Bucky,
I'm all agog. What did you send out? Kudos on your academic achievements.

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
30-01-2014, 06:41 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-01-2014, 06:42 AM
(30-01-2014 06:25 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Bucky,
I'm all agog. What did you send out? Kudos on your academic achievements.
Doc

Last month we were talking about something .. ?? (Christmas or something) and I mentioned a friend (from the San Diego Cathedral Choir was ill), and as a last minute sub, they asked me to do his solo part, (mostly from Haydn's "The Heavens Are Telling" from The Creation) I got the MP3 recordings ,my mom and dad did of it, and I sent them to some TTA friends. I'm so "marginalized". Dodgy

30-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Doc,
I was listening to it earlier.

Bucky sang the lead Soprano because his voice hasn't broken yet.

I put it on full volume. Now I need to buy new wine glasses... awesome high notes.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2014, 07:19 AM
(30-01-2014 07:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Doc,
I was listening to it earlier.

Bucky sang the lead Soprano because his voice hasn't broken yet.

I put it on full volume. Now I need to buy new wine glasses... awesome high notes.

Yeah, the volume is too low. But it was just my dad out in the audience with a recorder, (the solos, including the BARITONE part, start at about 00:42). Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2014, 07:33 AM
If there wasn't so much evidence for common ancestor genetics, that would be pseudo evidence.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
30-01-2014, 08:05 AM
(30-01-2014 07:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah, the volume is too low. But it was just my dad out in the audience with a recorder, (the solos, including the BARITONE part, start at about 00:42). Dodgy

Why don't you turn it up to 11?
Where can we listen to this masterpiece?

Doc
30-01-2014, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 08:42 AM by docskeptic.)
(30-01-2014 07:33 AM)sporehux Wrote:  If there wasn't so much evidence for common ancestor genetics, that would be pseudo evidence.

Good one, Sporehux.

Just like his human cousins, the chimp is now liable to worship the magician as a god.

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
30-01-2014, 08:40 AM
(30-01-2014 08:05 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 07:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah, the volume is too low. But it was just my dad out in the audience with a recorder, (the solos, including the BARITONE part, start at about 00:42). Dodgy

Why don't you turn it up to 11?
Where can we listen to this masterpiece?

Doc

I don't have permission from the many other musicians involved .. so I have to send it out privately. The musician's union is very fussy 'bout that sort of thing. Anyone who wants it (them) can PM me.