What special tricks can you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: What special tricks can you do?
I can make people outrageously angry within a very short time.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 04:32 PM
(01-02-2014 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:24 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  The feet is the tail, the hands are the fee---oh, screw it.

I put up an image of a crow, they look absolutely nothing like each other!

When I was a kid in PE class we called that The Frog and it was the first step to performing a handstand. No yoga involved. Feel better now? The Frog is a better description. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-02-2014, 04:41 PM
(01-02-2014 04:24 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just because I get annoyed by illogical, inexact or nonsensical things, doesn't mean I've got any more disorders than I did already, damnit!

Wait till ya get married. Hobo

I am near-absolutely convinced that that will never happen. I'm not a people person.

(01-02-2014 04:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I put up an image of a crow, they look absolutely nothing like each other!

When I was a kid in PE class we called that The Frog and it was the first step to performing a handstand. No yoga involved. Feel better now? The Frog is a better description. Tongue

How can a handstand lead to taking a pose of a frog...?

God damnit Girlyman...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 05:00 PM
(01-02-2014 04:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How can a handstand lead to taking a pose of a frog...?

Shift from REV to FWD and try the driving test again. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-02-2014, 06:21 PM
(01-02-2014 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How can a handstand lead to taking a pose of a frog...?

Shift from REV to FWD and try the driving test again. Tongue

You are deliberately not helping, aren't you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 11:35 PM
(01-02-2014 03:17 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Some songs get stuck in my head so hard I can almost hear the whole thing clear as a bell. Although that's not a talent because I can't rely on it. Sometimes it happens when I don't want it to.

I've got that mostly under control, although if I've been working on a piece of music it tends to be at the top of the playlist. To deliberately switch songs I just have to think of the title. (Cues up "Good Times Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin, then "Do It Again" by Steely Dan, then for no apparent reason an attempt to load "Fly" by Blind Guardian morphs into the James Gang song "Walk Away"...)

...As I said, mostly under control. I wish I could generate better audio resolution and crank up the volume a bit, though; it sounds like a radio under a pillow.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 06:35 AM
I did "the crow",but my arms got tired after a few secs and i hit my head on the ground

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-02-2014, 06:54 AM
(02-02-2014 06:35 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  I did "the crow",but my arms got tired after a few secs and i hit my head on the ground

Wimp

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-02-2014, 08:27 AM
(01-02-2014 04:29 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I can make people outrageously angry within a very short time.

I would say that's more of a talent than a trick.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-02-2014, 12:57 PM
I can download mass amounts of music illegally, and very quickly, every day, whilst also avoiding prison. Smile