What special tricks can you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 02:23 PM
(02-02-2014 12:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can download mass amounts of music illegally, and very quickly, every day, whilst also avoiding prison. Smile

Until now! I should inform you the police are en route as I type this.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: What special tricks can you do?
I must say I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! ...that this thread didn't immediately go straight into the gutter.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
I have certain skills, but nothing extraordinary as far as abilities. I guess the closest thing would be the ability to hold my breathe underwater for quite a bit compared to others I've seen try. I can easily go for two minutes, maybe even 2.5 or more minutes on the right day. Most people I've seen must surface after less than a minute or not much longer than a minute. Weird thing is, I rarely swim. I think I went about a half dozen times last year, perhaps less. That's the most I've swam in years.

05-02-2014, 03:55 PM
(05-02-2014 02:23 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can download mass amounts of music illegally, and very quickly, every day, whilst also avoiding prison. Smile

Until now! I should inform you the police are en route as I type this.

Gosh darnit, Cardinal! It's a good thing I've got my handy dandy shot gun, that I use to hunt deer down here in the brutal south, as well as the loving, powerful hand of Jesus Christ upon my shoulder!

Killing people is perfectly okay. Shy

(05-02-2014 02:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I guess the closest thing would be the ability to hold my breathe underwater for quite a bit

GAAAAAAAAY.

You're like a gayer version of Aqua Man.

Except you're Aqua Gay.
05-02-2014, 04:13 PM
(05-02-2014 03:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 02:23 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Until now! I should inform you the police are en route as I type this.

Gosh darnit, Cardinal! It's a good thing I've got my handy dandy shot gun, that I use to hunt deer down here in the brutal south, as well as the loving, powerful hand of Jesus Christ upon my shoulder!

Killing people is perfectly okay. Shy

(05-02-2014 02:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I guess the closest thing would be the ability to hold my breathe underwater for quite a bit

GAAAAAAAAY.

You're like a gayer version of Aqua Man.

Except you're Aqua Gay.

How has my name become attributed to Dark Light's comment? Foul!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
05-02-2014, 07:27 PM
[Image: shut-up.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post