What special tricks can you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: What special tricks can you do?
(01-02-2014 07:40 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  That doesn't look that hard Consider

I maintain that what it doesn't look like is a crow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 08:47 AM
What special tricks can you do?
(01-02-2014 07:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:40 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  That doesn't look that hard Consider

I maintain that what it doesn't look like is a crow.

This is really bothering you, isn't it?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
01-02-2014, 08:56 AM
(01-02-2014 07:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 06:41 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  I can touch my head with my feet while lying on my front.

Yes, but can you perform the "certainly nothing like a crow" move?

[Image: e1fa5f21-be05-4ba2-aba8-9882c9ad9270_zps36a1b00f.jpg]
When you can manage to look nothing like a crow in that particular way, your weird spine will have impressed me, good sir!

my arms are too weak

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-02-2014, 01:16 PM
(31-01-2014 12:09 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  In my family, many of us have the ability to fall upstairs. Dodgy

Yup, my sister is famous for that.

My homeyuvafriend (also my emergency surgeon) maintains that for me to die in some absolutely freak accident would be "death by natural causes"....Consider

I don't discriminate. I can fall upstairs as easily as I can fall downstairs. In fact, within a week of meeting my husband, we were on vacation together and rented a lake house. The floors were all tile. I was had just dipped myself into the lake when my husband told me that my cell was ringing in inside the house. I hopped out and went sprinting down the dock into the house. I took two steps into the house and my legs shot out from under me. I landed eagle spread on the tile floor and slid across the floor until I crashed into the table.

Annnnnnnnddd that's how I showed my husband my talent. :-)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
01-02-2014, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 04:25 PM by Free Thought.)
(01-02-2014 08:47 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I maintain that what it doesn't look like is a crow.

This is really bothering you, isn't it?

Yes it is.
It's named something, but it looks nothing like that thing it's supposed to be named after! That makes no damn sense whatsoever!

Damnit, people should name things in a way that actually makes fucking sense!
Stupid shit like this always gets on my nerves and I don't quite understand why it frustrates me so much but damnit all it does anyway!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-02-2014, 03:51 PM
(01-02-2014 01:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 08:47 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  This is really bothering you, isn't it?

Yes it is.
It's named something, but it looks nothing like that thing it's supposed to be named after! That makes no damn sense whatsoever!

Stupid shit like this always get's on my nerves and I don't quite understand why it frustrates me so much but damnit all it does anyway!

I believe it's called OCD. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
(01-02-2014 03:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 01:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes it is.

Stupid shit like this always get's on my nerves and I don't quite understand why it frustrates me so much but damnit all it does anyway!

I believe it's called OCD. Drinking Beverage

Just because I get annoyed by illogical, inexact or nonsensical things, doesn't mean I've got any more disorders than I did already, damnit!

01-02-2014, 04:24 PM
(01-02-2014 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 03:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  I believe it's called OCD. Drinking Beverage

Just because I get annoyed by illogical, inexact or nonsensical things, doesn't mean I've got any more disorders than I did already, damnit!

Wait till ya get married. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
01-02-2014, 04:24 PM
The feet is the tail, the hands are the fee---oh, screw it.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
(01-02-2014 04:24 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  The feet is the tail, the hands are the fee---oh, screw it.

I put up an image of a crow, they look absolutely nothing like each other!