06-08-2012, 11:20 AM
What the actual fuck?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Vosur's post
06-08-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: What the actual fuck?
Dont understand what I just saw, must be art.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
06-08-2012, 11:50 PM
I watched it three times... Still have no idea.

Under Repair.
06-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Oh my gosh, you guys don't GET IT!!! It's beautiful. 10 million other people (may) get it.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-08-2012, 12:32 AM
What the actual fuck?
It represents Humanity's quest to continually struggle to reach the next step in our evolution. Arriving at the stairs, but unable to climb displays our lack of readiness to evolve beyond our present state.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
07-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Vosur, you couldn't have said it better.

What the actual fuck?

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
07-08-2012, 12:46 AM
(07-08-2012 12:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It represents Humanity's quest to continually struggle to reach the next step in our evolution. Arriving at the stairs, but unable to climb displays our lack of readiness to evolve beyond our present state.

Wow, amazing, man!

To me, it represents the crippling feeling we all have inside of us. The inner turmoil with our ego. We feel we are our ego and it's all roses until we find this is not the structural building block of freedom, thus no ego to climb the stairs to enlightenment.
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
07-08-2012, 01:41 AM
What the actual fuck?
(07-08-2012 12:46 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 12:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It represents Humanity's quest to continually struggle to reach the next step in our evolution. Arriving at the stairs, but unable to climb displays our lack of readiness to evolve beyond our present state.

Wow, amazing, man!

To me, it represents the crippling feeling we all have inside of us. The inner turmoil with our ego. We feel we are our ego and it's all roses until we find this is not the structural building block of freedom, thus no ego to climb the stairs to enlightenment.

Consider
No. I don't see that in the film at all.
No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-08-2012, 01:48 AM
(07-08-2012 01:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 12:46 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow, amazing, man!

Consider
No. I don't see that in the film at all.
No

Too bad. I guess that's just a whole other level. Oh well! Join the WTAF group, maybe. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
It's an allegory of fate.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.