What the actual fuck?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: What the actual fuck?
looks like me on a bad (or good) day.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 02:01 AM
I really shouldn't stay up passed my bedtime. I end up seeing WTF shit like this and wonder if I actually saw so I watch it a few times in a row. Then I start to feel super weird.

Anyway. Enjoy.

[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
06-10-2012, 02:03 AM
What the actual fuck?
(06-10-2012 02:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I really shouldn't stay up passed my bedtime. I end up seeing WTF shit like this and wonder if I actually saw so I watch it a few times in a row. Then I start to feel super weird.

Anyway. Enjoy.

This is what I get for going to bed too early. I wake up and can't go back to sleep and then I accidentally stumble onto this shit and ill never sleep again.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-10-2012, 02:06 AM
(06-10-2012 02:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 02:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I really shouldn't stay up passed my bedtime. I end up seeing WTF shit like this and wonder if I actually saw so I watch it a few times in a row. Then I start to feel super weird.

Anyway. Enjoy.

This is what I get for going to bed too early. I wake up and can't go back to sleep and then I accidentally stumble onto this shit and ill never sleep again.

And, once again, that shit is actual ART! Have to love art. Big Grin
06-10-2012, 02:08 AM
What the actual fuck?
(06-10-2012 02:06 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 02:03 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is what I get for going to bed too early. I wake up and can't go back to sleep and then I accidentally stumble onto this shit and ill never sleep again.

And, once again, that shit is actual ART! Have to love art. Big Grin

It must be art because the audience wasn't laughing. Or were they too mortified to make a sound?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-10-2012, 02:14 AM
(06-10-2012 02:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It must be art because the audience wasn't laughing. Or were they too mortified to make a sound?

Turn your speakers up. I don't think they're supposed to laugh, but some do. It's awkward. But fuck, that was funny. It doesn't stop being funny either.
06-10-2012, 02:18 AM
What the actual fuck?
(06-10-2012 02:14 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 02:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It must be art because the audience wasn't laughing. Or were they too mortified to make a sound?

Turn your speakers up. I don't think they're supposed to laugh, but some do. It's awkward. But fuck, that was funny. It doesn't stop being funny either.

I know. It gets funnier even after the third time thru.

27-02-2013, 10:50 AM
This is another favourite.

27-02-2013, 11:22 AM

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
02-03-2013, 12:37 PM
(06-08-2012 11:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Omfg! I just had the best laugh I've had in my whole existence on this Earth. I had absolutely no idea what to expect and then it came from around the corner... Thanks so much for posting Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King