What the fuck you American cunts got against mutton??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: What the fuck you American cunts got against mutton??
I'll happily eat mutton, beets, and the person who grew the beets if I'm still hungry.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-01-2017, 03:45 PM
(23-01-2017 03:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll happily eat mutton, beets, and the person who grew the beets if I'm still hungry.

Laugh out load One of my younger brothers used to say, when a cute waitress waited on him in a restaurant, "I'll have the sheepherder's delight- a glass of milk and piece of ewe!".

Though the beet grower is probably some stringy old farmer, and tough as leather.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Why would 'merica waste it's massive land on so many sheep. Need the big Ole cows.

And buffalo's, now Bison is the choice top I've had

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-01-2017, 06:58 PM

23-01-2017, 07:02 PM
I am pretty sure I have never had the opportunity to try mutton. I have never eaten lamb or been offered it either.

Not sure what that beet stuff is.

Maybe I need to get out more. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-01-2017, 07:08 PM
(23-01-2017 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am pretty sure I have never had the opportunity to try mutton. I have never eaten lamb or been offered it either.

Wait.. what!? You've never had lamb!!?? How..? but.. what..
23-01-2017, 07:20 PM
(23-01-2017 07:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am pretty sure I have never had the opportunity to try mutton. I have never eaten lamb or been offered it either.

Wait.. what!? You've never had lamb!!?? How..? but.. what..

I have obviously led a sheltered life where food choices are concerned.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-01-2017, 07:26 PM
But like.. what do you eat? just beef and chicken?? How can you live on JUST beef and chicken?! Wouldn't you get sick of eating just beef and chicken?
Is this why veganism is creeping in like a plague on our society simply because people are sick of eating just beef and chicken and the veganism disease could easily be cured by simply providing a wider selection of meat in local grocery stores to include such basic meats as lamb and mutton?? Have I just cured one of the leading causes on cuntism, veganism (because vaganism leads to cuntism), and saved society from a slow, cruel and torturous suicide??? I'm basically Gandhi.
23-01-2017, 07:28 PM
(23-01-2017 07:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But like.. what do you eat? just beef and chicken?? How can you live on JUST beef and chicken?! Wouldn't you get sick of eating just beef and chicken?
Is this why veganism is creeping in like a plague on our society simply because people are sick of eating just beef and chicken and the veganism disease could easily be cured by simply providing a wider selection of meat in local grocery stores to include such basic meats as lamb and mutton?? Have I just cured one of the leading causes on cuntism, veganism (because vaganism leads to cuntism), and saved society from a slow, cruel and torturous suicide??? I'm basically Gandhi.

Pork and seafood too. Though beef and chicken are definitely the most frequent choices...unless there's bacon...always choose bacon, or wrap the other meat in bacon.

23-01-2017, 07:38 PM
(23-01-2017 06:48 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why would 'merica waste it's massive land on so many sheep.

Too risky to raise sheep cause you can't tell them apart from the people.

'Murican Canadian