What the fuck you American cunts got against mutton??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: What the fuck you American cunts got against mutton??
(23-01-2017 07:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But like.. what do you eat? just beef and chicken?? How can you live on JUST beef and chicken?! Wouldn't you get sick of eating just beef and chicken?
Is this why veganism is creeping in like a plague on our society simply because people are sick of eating just beef and chicken and the veganism disease could easily be cured by simply providing a wider selection of meat in local grocery stores to include such basic meats as lamb and mutton?? Have I just cured one of the leading causes on cuntism, veganism (because vaganism leads to cuntism), and saved society from a slow, cruel and torturous suicide??? I'm basically Gandhi.
Pigs, goat, deer [venison], bison, sea monsters, turkey ... all a higher quality food vs lamb. I'd take horse which I knew was a big thing for awhile in vegetarian land California.

I only mainly get lamb at Shwarma style which is great but it's not like it's so better on any scale.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Never had mutton. i don't even know where to get it. Huh

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
23-01-2017, 08:47 PM
(23-01-2017 01:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It tastes like ass.

While I won't question your expertise on the subject, I also can't confirm it. I just lack your frame of reference.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
23-01-2017, 08:55 PM
(23-01-2017 08:33 PM)cactus Wrote:  Never had mutton. i don't even know where to get it. Huh

Mutton comes from adult sheep. FWIW, I've cooked "leg of lamb" on the rotisserie, and I can tell you that it generally is not lamb- no one-year old sheep has a leg that big. I'm not complaining! I still like it.
23-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Rule of thumb - if it's four legged, fuzzy and larger than the family dog - it's probably worth eating....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-01-2017, 09:46 PM
There was probably mutton in the haggis that I had on Robbie Burns Day a few decades ago. It was quite all right, even with the oatmeal mixed in.

It's easy to find lamb in the local stores, but I've never seen mutton for sale. Perhaps if I try one of the British specialty stores in town I can acquire some to try.

Every once in a while I have goat (usually curried in a stew or roti). Like that too.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2017, 09:47 PM
(23-01-2017 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Mutton isn't horrible, if it's cooked right.

That said, I hate beets...they just taste like dirt.

Pickled beets are even worse.

One of my mother's go-to meals: boiled chicken livers, boiled okra, and pickled beets. Tasted even worse than it sounds.

Never had mutton or lamb, but my experience with most meats is that when cooked by an expert, they taste okay. If they taste funky, you pile on lots of sauce and say thanks anyway...although sadly that never improved my mom's chicken livers.
23-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Mutton is delicious. I, too, wish more types of meat were common. Then again, I'm half-Cajun. We're not exactly known as "typically American" in our tastes.

I actually discovered that one of my favorite types of sandwich is a MBLT... Mutton, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Cold-sliced thin roast mutton on rye or honey-wheat, whole grain bread. Drooling

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-01-2017, 10:34 PM
(23-01-2017 10:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I actually discovered that one of my favorite types of sandwich is a MBLT... Mutton, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Cold-sliced thin roast mutton on rye or honey-wheat, whole grain bread. Drooling

Well, people look at me funny after I explain what a Reuben sandwich is, so who am I to judge? Wink

[Image: REUBEN.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-01-2017, 10:37 PM
(23-01-2017 10:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 10:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I actually discovered that one of my favorite types of sandwich is a MBLT... Mutton, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Cold-sliced thin roast mutton on rye or honey-wheat, whole grain bread. Drooling

Well, people look at me funny after I explain what a Reuben sandwich is, so who am I to judge? Wink

[Image: REUBEN.png]

I used to like Rueben sandwiches...till I got food poisoning from eating one. Spent the day of my dad's memorial service mostly hugging the toilet. I doubt I will ever try another one. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat