What the hell? Over 1000 guests! Dayumn!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 06:04 PM
What the hell? Over 1000 guests! Dayumn!
Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
1,155 users active in the past 15 minutes (135 members, 15 of whom are invisible, and 1,018 guests).
Baidu, Bing, **Justine**, 7ships, abhijitchanda, Adenosis, amyb, Anjele*, Aquila, Articula, Atheist_pilgrim, Atothetheist, Azaraith, azueromari, bbeljefe, BioRichtofen, BrianD, BryanS, Bryce Fleming, Buddy, Cardinal Smurf, cbb2274, Chas, ChasA, cheapthrillseaker, childeye, ChuckTesta, ClydeLee, CompletelySolo, Crusher, cufflink, DancingSkeletons, Dark Light, DeavonReye, dimitriye98, Dirtnapper324, DLJ, docskeptic, Dom, earmuffs, Egor, EJArciniega, ELK12695, Ellwood, evenheathen, f stop, FlyingPizzaMonster, Foxcanine1, Free Thought, fruit, FSM_scot, Full Circle, Ghost, ghostexorcist, GirlyMan, godlesszombie, groo79, guitar_nut, Hamata k, Heathen, hedgehog648, Heywood Jahblome, Hobbitgirl, houseofcantor, Hughsie, Humakt, I and I, Ironwall, JafNeewhede, Jakel, Jeffasaurus, jerusha3, JessicaTomas, josepiedaly, Katiegal, KeenIdiot, kingschosen, Kitcat, KVron, LadyJane, legendoflink, leojhud, Logica Humano, Logisch, Lulu344, Luminon, Mark Fulton, Matthew Laramore, MilitantisAtheos, missmary, nach_in, NaturalBornAtheist, Near, nicklesh2020, pgrimes15, Phaedrus, Psittaholic, Radar, Rahn127, ralphellis, Red Tornado, Reltzik, Revenant77x, riseinside, sandman, seventhmoon, Simon Moon, smidgen, stashthegoods, Tartarus Sauce, Techgorilla, Telempath, TheBeardedDude, TheBlackKnight, TheMrBillShow, TwoCultSurvivor, ufo42, VonBoyce, Vosur, WeAreTheCosmos, Weeeeee_Zard, Wolf Bird, xieulong

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: What the hell? Over 1000 guests! Dayumn!
Looks like a glitch, I've seen it happen a few times before.

Logged the past 24 hours rather than 15 minutes or something like that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Whew...I was afraid Egor's church had shown up.

24-04-2013, 06:13 PM
You don't seriously think it's that big, do you?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
24-04-2013, 06:19 PM
(24-04-2013 06:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You don't seriously think it's that big, do you?

That's what she said. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
24-04-2013, 06:22 PM
(24-04-2013 06:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You don't seriously think it's that big, do you?

Only in Egor's mind. One of a thousand voices that are there.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Well I don't know if this matters but I haven't logged out today even when I was away, so it would ( I think) have listed me even when I wasn't at my computer.

Just an outsider looking inn.
24-04-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't log out when I'm down perusing the boards either. I usually just go on to another webpage and never formally "log out." Would this show me as "online" even if I'm not really here on the forum?
24-04-2013, 08:45 PM
(24-04-2013 08:36 PM)**Justine** Wrote:  I don't log out when I'm down perusing the boards either. I usually just go on to another webpage and never formally "log out." Would this show me as "online" even if I'm not really here on the forum?

No, it only classes you as online if you've been active within the last 15 minutes.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-04-2013, 09:52 PM
(24-04-2013 08:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:36 PM)**Justine** Wrote:  I don't log out when I'm down perusing the boards either. I usually just go on to another webpage and never formally "log out." Would this show me as "online" even if I'm not really here on the forum?

No, it only classes you as online if you've been active within the last 15 minutes.

How does it know if I've been, *ahem*, "active" in the last fifteen minutes? You people got a camera under my desk??

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user