What the hell is Gangnam Style?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: What the hell is Gangnam Style?
Never heard of Gangnam style before. Also never heard of Tosh.0, 4chan or 9gag. Tumblr rings a bell, but I have no idea what it is. Half of this thread appears to be in a completely different language to me.

I feel very out-of-the-loop. Yet I'm strangely comfortable with that. Especially after catching a glimpse of what's in the loop.

I was, however, mildly amused by the videos. Mildly.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-11-2012, 03:58 PM
(05-11-2012 03:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Never heard of Gangnam style before. Also never heard of Tosh.0, 4chan or 9gag. Tumblr rings a bell, but I have no idea what it is. Half of this thread appears to be in a completely different language to me.

I feel very out-of-the-loop. Yet I'm strangely comfortable with that. Especially after catching a glimpse of what's in the loop.

Tosh.0 is a tv show where a comedian .. aptly named Daniel Tosh -- plays back internet videos and cracks stupid jokes about them.. I for one find it highly amusing - his stand up is fantastic ( to me ) as well -- I got introduced to Gangnam style via this thread.. but now I can't get the damn song out of my head.. UGH

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
05-11-2012, 04:02 PM
(05-11-2012 03:58 PM)k37713 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 03:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Never heard of Gangnam style before. Also never heard of Tosh.0, 4chan or 9gag. Tumblr rings a bell, but I have no idea what it is. Half of this thread appears to be in a completely different language to me.

Tosh.0 is a tv show where a comedian .. aptly named Daniel Tosh -- plays back internet videos and cracks stupid jokes about them.. I for one find it highly amusing - his stand up is fantastic ( to me ) as well -- I got introduced to Gangnam style via this thread.. but now I can't get the damn song out of my head.. UGH
It's very addictive, isnt it?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
05-11-2012, 05:26 PM
(05-11-2012 04:02 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 03:58 PM)k37713 Wrote:  
It's very addictive, isnt it?
heyyyyy sexy lady.. yes yes it is .. FML

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
05-11-2012, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 07:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
Fuck, I could so fucking do that dance in my fundoshi. ... This forum is fucking evil. Evil_monster

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-11-2012, 09:57 PM

Well, if that's the case, can I interest you in a site called "Lemonparty.com" you....will....love....it.

*NOTE: you will not love it, nobody loves it, and I do not suggest anyone go to that site. I've actually not been, but I have read about it. It is not a place that will make you happy. No

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 10:07 PM
(05-11-2012 09:57 PM)Near Wrote:  

Well, if that's the case, can I interest you in a site called "Lemonparty.com" you....will....love....it.

*NOTE: you will not love it, nobody loves it, and I do not suggest anyone go to that site. I've actually not been, but I have read about it. It is not a place that will make you happy. No
A guy from work got me to go to it last Friday. NOT on the work computer. And never, ever, ever again. No Sadcryface2 Shocking Blink Angry

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 10:18 PM
If you love lemonparty, then you're gonna LOVE meatspin.com!

...especially if you love close-up gay butt sex and a spinning dick set to a loop that counts how many spins you've sat through so far.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
05-11-2012, 10:35 PM
(05-11-2012 10:18 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  If you love lemonparty, then you're gonna LOVE meatspin.com!

...especially if you love close-up gay butt sex and a spinning dick set to a loop that counts how many spins you've sat through so far.
Not sure I want to visit, but the dude that told me to go to lemonparty is sure as hell going to be seeing this tomorrow at work!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 10:38 PM
bluewaffle

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.