What the hell is wrong with the Discovery Channel?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: What the hell is wrong with the Discovery Channel?
That's why they created the Science Channel and The Military Channel (Not to be confused with the Military History Channel) Those channels are owned and created by Discovery Communications. There is a lot more good than bad on those stations even though they have their share of pop culture influenced shows.

I almost never watch the Discovery Channel. I will sometimes watch Mythbusters or CashCab but other than Frozen Planet, it's been a long time since I've seen something that got me caught to that channel.

In regards to the History Channel shift. I am still furious that History International became History 2... they actually ran legitimate history programs and series's on the station until they changed it so they can play MORE Acient Aliens, Pawn Stars, and Modern Marvels.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: What the hell is wrong with the Discovery Channel?
just cancel your cable. we did. hulu and Netflix FTW. also, projectfree.tv has EVERY show imaginable.. so, really cable has become a giant waist of money.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes IGotCoolSocks's post