What the hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: What the hell
(04-04-2015 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 02:46 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Yes. I meant change any but the first 10.

Yeah. Sure you did. You had no fucking clue they were the same. Drinking Beverage

GTFO. My degree is in criminal justice man and spent 4 years as an MP. I know the constitution. They call them by their number in sequence. 1st amendment free speech, religion, 2nd amendment bearing arms etc.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2015, 03:16 PM
(04-04-2015 03:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah. Sure you did. You had no fucking clue they were the same. Drinking Beverage

GTFO. My degree is in criminal justice man and spent 4 years as an MP. I know the constitution. They call them by their number in sequence. 1st amendment free speech, religion, 2nd amendment bearing arms etc.

Would you strip search me officer? I think I should be strip searched.

[Image: bb.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-04-2015, 03:18 PM
(04-04-2015 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 03:08 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  GTFO. My degree is in criminal justice man and spent 4 years as an MP. I know the constitution. They call them by their number in sequence. 1st amendment free speech, religion, 2nd amendment bearing arms etc.

Would you like to strip search me officer?

That was unexpected.

But no. I'm allergic to chest hair.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
04-04-2015, 03:21 PM
(04-04-2015 03:18 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would you like to strip search me officer?

That was unexpected.

That's good cause I don't have any.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Here in Australia there is a highly contentious issue relating to asylum seekers or boat people as they are generally called.
For many years asylum seekers have travelled in highly dangerous boats, provided by so called 'people smugglers', from Indonesia to this country. Hundreds have drowned on the way. Many have traveled from Islamic countries to Indonesia where they seek out middle men whom they pay for the boat trip.
Feelings are quite divided over here. There is fear of opening the flood gates, along with concern over terrorists of one persuasion or another. Many existing refugees remain on welfare for years and some choose not to become part of the existing society.
Conversely many see refugees as genuinely needy people and are appalled at the attitude of our current government in trying to keep them out. Currently many are housed off shore in detention centres , as well as here, along with children. There have been self mutilations and also a sew suicides by detainees.
It would seem there is need for some middle ground and diplomacy. Pretty rare thees days in world politics, and even more so given Australia's present frosty relationship with Indonesia,
04-04-2015, 04:12 PM
(04-04-2015 11:03 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 10:54 AM)BnW Wrote:  What I was looking for is something that confirmed a) it's now happening and b) it has the impacts cited in the Fox article. Given their long history of making shit up, I do not believe anything they print without some independent confirmation from an actual news site.

As for the issue itself, I have mixed feelings on the idea. Reuniting children with their parents is never a bad thing, but the circumstances leave much to be desired.

Oh, for the record, you posting the link had nothing to do with why I think you're a fucking idiot.

Trust me, I know why you think I'm a fucking idiot. Liberals and democrats are the party of tolerance. Unless it's something they don't agree with, or doesn't agree with them. Then it turns into a tirade of insults, threats, and intimidation. Usually over the internet, because liberals don't actually have any form of strength or bravery, and hide behind the keyboard on their iphone their mommy bought them.

http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/crime-f...s-say.html

Laugh out load

All liberals?
04-04-2015, 04:13 PM
(04-04-2015 03:18 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would you like to strip search me officer?

That was unexpected.

Overall, I don't much care for you. But, that was funny as hell.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-04-2015, 05:54 PM
(04-04-2015 03:07 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The most important, the 2nd amendment...

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

If it's the most important, why is it 2nd rather than 1st? And who are you to say which amendment is the most important?
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-04-2015, 09:17 PM
(04-04-2015 03:07 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 02:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You know they weren't some universally all agreed upon ideas though right? It's not like there wasn't significant debate and consideration of others at the time as well. James Madison wrote some of these things quite well but there is no special sanctity that ought to be applied to them logically. It's been pointed out over time how various things some people wanted in there never came about, like Jefferson suggested an amendment to prevent monopolies but that's a case that never occurred as an amendment.

In the end we ended up with whatever got decided on, we've lived by them for over 200 years and they've served us well. They don't need to be changed. They ensure freedom. They limit the government and prevent totalitarian rule. The most important, the 2nd amendment must always be guarded. If it were to be changed or removed, the power would move from the people to the government.

100 years ago cars and machine guns didn't exist and the entirety of civilisation was significantly different. Who are you to say the laws are perfect as they stand? Blind faith again.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Apparently you live under some crazy idea that the government of the people, by the people and for the people is against you and your cronies.

At times over the last 37 years, since I became eligible to vote, I have felt the country had lost its mind voting in presidents, congressmen and representatives that made my eyes roll into the back of my head. But through out it all I never once thought there was some fucking conspiracy that I would need to arm myself to the teeth and fight the very armed services that protect me and the freedom I treasure so greatly.

Americans have proven that we can be arrogant, stupid, misguided and full of shit BUT so far after 239 years we haven’t had any military coups. The system seems to be working for all its faults. Having people like you waving their guns over their head insisting that the country is about to be taken over by the military being led by our president is simply the ravings of a paranoid delusionist. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post