What to Do About Suspected Fake Friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: What to Do About Suspected Fake Friend
YOU FOOLS!

This woman is obviously worthless. So I say you use her for all she's worth. Maintain a facade to stay in contact with her kids. Tell her made up "private" things to earn her trust and act as though you're her best friend.

It's not all that difficult.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 01:06 AM
(31-10-2012 11:02 PM)Near Wrote:  Well, you have us here on the forum. Not the same as IRL friends, but better than nothing.

Heart Thanks

(31-10-2012 11:57 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  but I can't see clearly which one is the fake friend in this case. No offense.

No offense taken but that's a joke, right? I'm not the one pretending in order to get something to benefit myself. Maybe to keep the peace.

(01-11-2012 12:54 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  YOU FOOLS!

This woman is obviously worthless. So I say you use her for all she's worth. Maintain a facade to stay in contact with her kids. Tell her made up "private" things to earn her trust and act as though you're her best friend.

Being evil is an option. Mwwwaaaah. Evil_monster
01-11-2012, 01:13 AM
(01-11-2012 12:54 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  YOU FOOLS!

Being evil is an option. Mwwwaaaah. Evil_monster
[/quote]

I know. That's why it's so fun! Think about it. It's your versus her. A game to see how long you can keep up the lie and to see how far you can push it. That feeling of superiority knowing that you are pulling all the strings and that she dances to your whims! It's intoxicating, magical even.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!