What to do with our military?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Re: What to do with our military?
No one cares about your "facts" because you get your understanding of the military from cartoons and movies.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: What to do with our military?
(13-11-2012 07:58 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  No one cares about your "facts" because you get your understanding of the military from cartoons and movies.
Stop projecting, that's you. The media and Hollywood is obsessed with notion of the sacrificing soldier that deserves our endless respect.

I am saying the exact opposite of that.
13-11-2012, 10:42 AM
(13-11-2012 10:04 AM)Diablo666 Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 07:58 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  No one cares about your "facts" because you get your understanding of the military from cartoons and movies.
Stop projecting, that's you. The media and Hollywood is obsessed with notion of the sacrificing soldier that deserves our endless respect.

My father has been in the military for almost twenty years. He has been deployed five times. Shut your fucking mouth you autistic cunt face. You know nothing of the military and should shut the fuck up until you get a taste of it.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
13-11-2012, 10:58 AM
(13-11-2012 10:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 10:04 AM)Diablo666 Wrote:  Stop projecting, that's you. The media and Hollywood is obsessed with notion of the sacrificing soldier that deserves our endless respect.

My father has been in the military for almost twenty years. He has been deployed five times. Shut your fucking mouth you autistic cunt face. You know nothing of the military and should shut the fuck up until you get a taste of it.
Yah, no wonder you are a spoiled rotten kid.
You have been sucking on the govt welfare tit all your life.
13-11-2012, 11:28 AM
[Image: MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif]

/thread

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-11-2012, 11:48 AM
(13-11-2012 10:58 AM)Diablo666 Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 10:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My father has been in the military for almost twenty years. He has been deployed five times. Shut your fucking mouth you autistic cunt face. You know nothing of the military and should shut the fuck up until you get a taste of it.
Yah, no wonder you are a spoiled rotten kid.
You have been sucking on the govt welfare tit all your life.
Privileged you fuck? I didn't sign up for it. I didn't want it. I was forced to leave things that were familiar for me, and for what? Nothing much of a personal gain. I couldn't grow too attached to anything, people or items, else it would be harder for me to leave it. I am still prepared to watch my dad leave to some godforsaken warzone, waiting for him to come home or for a message telling me how he was blown to bits. You want privileged? Look in the mirror at your bitch-ass self. I would love to see you, a pampered waste of space who has clearly missed out on any life experience, attempt to survive military life

Silence yourself, you are stealing our air.

Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-11-2012, 05:12 PM
All I am saying is we should cut spending by 6/7s.

And if some soldiers take a small pay cut, and have to eat the value club brand of beenie weenies, then I am ok with that.
14-11-2012, 08:51 AM
(13-11-2012 05:12 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  All I am saying is we should cut spending by 6/7s.

And if some soldiers take a small pay cut, and have to eat the value club brand of beenie weenies, then I am ok with that.
That is not where the military needs to be cut. Defense contracts and the useless toys that are constantly being sold are the things that need to be cut. I am not okay with the pay cuts of military personnel, especially the enlisted. They make shit pay as it is, and I'd know since my father was an E3 when I was born.

Again, fuck off you uneducated slime.

Poonjab
14-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Re: RE: What to do with our military?
(13-11-2012 05:12 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  All I am saying is we should cut spending by 6/7s.

Dude, Im active duty for another month, and might come back if law enforcement is too boring.

I totally agree with you that spending needs to be cut big time, and even agree with you on the whole hero worship thing, but you clearly demonstrated that you don't have a real grasp on military related anything. GI Joe cartoons from the early 90's arnt a repuable source of info on daily military life.

The same corporate greed on wallstreet is= to that of the military procurment industry and culture,and has the same good old boy system of cronism washington does because it is washington .Attacking the lower enlisted's pay scale is akin to raising middle class taxes while letting the "rich" skate on by.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  America and military criticism BrokenQuill92 0 143 16-01-2014 07:30 PM
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  The new pope, the CIA and the military junta. I and I 4 360 17-03-2013 11:53 AM
Last Post: I and I
  U.S. military and it's past interventions. I and I 48 1,722 10-12-2012 06:39 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  "Hero" Woship (Opinions of the military servicemen) Dark Light 94 3,382 10-10-2012 09:56 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  A petition to end military discrimination against the non-religious Phaedrus 12 1,036 21-09-2012 12:26 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  The American military as a system of goverment Buddy Christ 31 1,058 28-08-2012 11:23 AM
Last Post: tnt4philly
  Military TheKetola 5 407 06-07-2012 01:26 AM
Last Post: MikeChase27