What to eat with a bacon sandwich?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2017, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2017 08:05 AM by jennybee.)
RE: What to eat with a bacon sandwich?
(15-05-2017 05:19 AM)Bae Con Sand Witch Wrote:  You have bacon, bread, and butter. You decide to make a sandwich. What else would you put in that sandwich? Maybe some egg? Sausages? Red sauce, brown sauce, or no sauce at all?

I would never have thought of egg, but I tried it and it was nice (couldn't taste the egg). Cheese or sausage would be nice I think. I usually add chicken and mayo though.

My boyfriend likes turkey BLT's: Good deli turkey (like Boar's Head Deli) with sweet butter lettuce, beefsteak tomato, bacon, toasted country white bread and "don't be shy" on the Miracle Whip. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2017, 11:00 AM
(15-05-2017 04:28 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The only thing Sriracha isn't good on is cereal.

I don't like it. There's something sickly sweet about it. I like Tabasco and Cholula better.
[Image: cholula_zpsp3wkeaxc.png]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-05-2017, 12:52 PM
(15-05-2017 09:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 09:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I remember you mentioning it before in the food thread and each time you do it makes me want to go on a road trip to Montreal just to try it Drooling

Is it weird that I base my vacations around food? Hobo Laugh out load

Not at all. Food tourism is way more memorable than staring at random buildings or statues. One time I flew from Hangzhou to Chengdu on a day off just to go to a restaurant I had a craving for, then flew right back. Total meal cost: About $300 for the round trip airplane ticket and $20 for Sichuan hot pot for 3 people.

Taiwan, Thailand, and India are worth going to just for the vegetarian tourism.

Sounds good. Let's go Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-05-2017, 03:30 PM
What to eat with a bacon sandwich?
(16-05-2017 11:00 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 04:28 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The only thing Sriracha isn't good on is cereal.

I don't like it. There's something sickly sweet about it. I like Tabasco and Cholula better.
[Image: cholula_zpsp3wkeaxc.png]

That's because you are a great big pussy. Can't handle the sweet heat.
16-05-2017, 08:21 PM
(16-05-2017 12:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 09:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not at all. Food tourism is way more memorable than staring at random buildings or statues. One time I flew from Hangzhou to Chengdu on a day off just to go to a restaurant I had a craving for, then flew right back. Total meal cost: About $300 for the round trip airplane ticket and $20 for Sichuan hot pot for 3 people.

Taiwan, Thailand, and India are worth going to just for the vegetarian tourism.

Sounds good. Let's go Tongue

In a different context I'd have said yes and not even been making a sarcastic joke. For my girlfriend and I, our first dates, after only knowing each other online casually and not yet met, were a semi working vacation to Disneyland and a semi working vacation to Taiwan. Kids and a house (and a girlfriend who spontaneously lost the travel bugTongue ) have made being an impulsive nomad kind of impractical, though.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-05-2017, 08:40 PM
(16-05-2017 08:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-05-2017 12:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Sounds good. Let's go Tongue

In a different context I'd have said yes and not even been making a sarcastic joke. For my girlfriend and I, our first dates, after only knowing each other online casually and not yet met, were a semi working vacation to Disneyland and a semi working vacation to Taiwan. Kids and a house (and a girlfriend who spontaneously lost the travel bugTongue ) have made being an impulsive nomad kind of impractical, though.

My boyfriend prefers to stay in resort style places. So that's kinda meh Tongue For me, I like to go to where the locals are. But I guess I should be happy that he still likes to travel. Wink