What to say?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: What to say?
(12-11-2011 04:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Tell them you will only converse with the organ grinder......not the monkey Big Grin

Sweet. And Zat thinking the Monty the end of invention... oldsters. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Smile

Just ask them their address, tel them you will come tomorrow at their door at the time they least expect you. Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV2lbveOg7Y

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Another alternative is to actually invite them in.......so you can honestly and openly question there beliefs and ask for facts and evidence to be shown.......I have done this before in the past and the answer is allways the same (its all about having a personal relationship with god)

FAIL!!!

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-11-2011, 07:18 AM
(14-11-2011 05:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  Another alternative is to actually invite them in.......so you can honestly and openly question there beliefs and ask for facts and evidence to be shown.......I have done this before in the past and the answer is allways the same (its all about having a personal relationship with god)

FAIL!!!

My mother did this JW's a long time ago. When the first pair couldn't match her biblical knowledge, they sent a senior team and then a district supervisor (whatever those are called). It's like scratching a dog's belly: they will never, ever have enough.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
14-11-2011, 07:36 AM
In all seriousness, they stopped coming to my place when one of their own left the church because of me. (Well, not because of me, but I definitely took part in his freedom from superstition)

So many cats, so few good recipes.