• 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: What type of video games do you prefer
Lol Lumi, that one game has some perspective issues Tongue

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 12:30 AM
So X3 works on my laptop surprisingly, that's exciting.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2013, 04:55 AM
MAN this the thread for me LOL, I play a ton of games, and have for a long time.
I play ALOT of BF series, Was in a clan for a long time and played competitively( alittle bite)Play WOW,LOL, adventure type,hack and slash. Not really good with Starcraft type games. But i like to mess around and play them some times but its few and far between. I have a AWESOME PC i built and i also play on PS3 = Bluegrazs is my handle if u want to hook up, If any one is in Europe i have friends that run BFN (battlefieldnations.com) they have a web site and a great bunch of guys... If U like to play Battlefield. I started playing that game when it was Battlefield 1942....LOL Thanks!!! Joe

HoboHoboHoboI only see u do that when your around me Shocking
08-11-2013, 07:50 AM
[Image: 1010569_172699166235610_1646480785_n.jpg]

Big Grin Rayne. Heart

Hot girls in slinky clothes beating people up? Yeah, that's for me. Big Grin

I'm playing Remember Me occasionally now. Game kinda sux, but it meets the above requirement. Got over a hundred hours into Borderlands 2 and Skyrim, but I'm not much of a gamer these days. As for preferred genres, RPG and science fiction stuff.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
08-11-2013, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 08:28 AM by sporehux.)

Bought this a long time ago, there has been a massive update, getting back into it now Space geek wet dreaming.
Sticking a moon landing booyah, running out of fuel and getting stuck in earth orbit , not so good

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/demo.php

I've created so much space debris from poor planning that the game has started to crash.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
(06-11-2013 04:51 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Cool, but seriously, Ultima 7 is one of the best RGP's ever made. That is why it hurts so much to see how the series went to hell when Egotistical Assholes bought Origin and started rushing the series, creating the horror that is Ultima 8 and... 9.
I actually got Ultima 7 working and play it. Looks like a good game. Not turn-based, but good nonetheless. I think I'm hooked, but a bit overwhelmed, it's a very open game.
09-11-2013, 06:25 AM
(06-11-2013 01:03 AM)Chazz Wrote:  I am usually into adventure type of games, the cozy warm feeling of going into a adventure world in a 3D world. Can also be 2D, but mostly 3D.

How about you, what type of games do you like?

I agree with you. But let me add puzzles in those 3D adventures. Like the Tomb Raider series.

I also love games that require dedication and practice to perfect like beat em ups. Tekken is a favourite of mine. I love practicing technical combos and just being amazing.

I'm not a big fan of racing games. I think this is simply because they don't teach you how to be a good racer. It's the figure it out yourself process that I don't like. I never know if I'm doing the right thing or not. Hate that.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
09-11-2013, 10:33 AM
(09-11-2013 06:25 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 01:03 AM)Chazz Wrote:  I am usually into adventure type of games, the cozy warm feeling of going into a adventure world in a 3D world. Can also be 2D, but mostly 3D.

I agree with you. But let me add puzzles in those 3D adventures. Like the Tomb Raider series.

I also love games that require dedication and practice to perfect like beat em ups. Tekken is a favourite of mine. I love practicing technical combos and just being amazing.

I'm not a big fan of racing games. I think this is simply because they don't teach you how to be a good racer. It's the figure it out yourself process that I don't like. I never know if I'm doing the right thing or not. Hate that.

Yuck, beatem ups. Single worse video game genre known to man. It's the only genre I absolutely refuse to play I fucking hate them. Yuck yuck yuck.

Gran Turismo does a really good job of teaching you how to drive.
Via the license system it teaches you different corner types and gradually moves up to several corners and eventually whole tracks.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM
(09-11-2013 06:25 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  

Forza will hold you hand until you explicitly tell it not too. Everything from racing/braking lines on the track to braking assist/TCS/Stability Control can be turned on and off on a whim...and it is probably the most real racing sim I have played to date...Used to do monthly crew tournys and crap, we took that game real serious.

09-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Platformers, strategy games.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.