What type of video games do you prefer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: What type of video games do you prefer
(08-11-2013 07:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: 1010569_172699166235610_1646480785_n.jpg]

Big Grin Rayne. Heart

Hot girls in slinky clothes beating people up? Yeah, that's for me. Big Grin

I'm playing Remember Me occasionally now. Game kinda sux, but it meets the above requirement. Got over a hundred hours into Borderlands 2 and Skyrim, but I'm not much of a gamer these days. As for preferred genres, RPG and science fiction stuff.

This seems like a game you'd be into.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 12:07 PM
(08-11-2013 07:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm playing Remember Me occasionally now. Game kinda sux, but it meets the above requirement. Got over a hundred hours into Borderlands 2 and Skyrim, but I'm not much of a gamer these days. As for preferred genres, RPG and science fiction stuff.

HoC has played my all time favorite game (Borderlands 2) I'm pretty sure this is the greatest thing I have ever read.

Oh, but also (on topic)

[Image: 248627-fe1.jpg]

[Image: partia-2.jpg]

[Image: FireEmblemTitleScreen-620x.jpg]

[Image: fire-emblem-awakening.jpg]

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
10-11-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 01:19 PM by Vosur.)
Action RPG:
Castlevania, Dark Souls, Fable, Gothic, Mass Effect, Overlord, The Elder Scrolls, The Witcher

Console
Harvest Moon, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, Phoenix Wright, Pokemon, Shadow of the Colossus

God Games
Black and White, From Dust, Spore

Hack 'n Slay:
Diablo, Divine Divinity, Titan Quest, Torchlight

Indie:
Bastion, Don't Starve, Faster Than Light, Minecraft, Reus, Solar, Super Meat Boy, Terraria, World of Goo

Miscellaneous:
Mirror's Edge, Portal, Remember Me, Democracy

Open World:
Borderlands, Fallout, Far Cry, GTA, Just Cause, Sleeping Dogs, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Tomb Raider

Point 'n Click:
Deponia, Machinarium

RTS:
Civilization, Warcraft, Warhammer 40k

Shooter:
BioShock, Crysis, Dead Space, Remember Me, Singularity

Stealth:
Deus Ex, Dishonored, Gun Point, Hitman, Mark of the Ninja, Thief, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

There's probably at least a couple dozen games that I don't remember anymore. Consider

I'm also an avid fan of flash games (Armor Games, Kongregate, Newgrounds, etc.), having played several thousand of them over the years.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-11-2013, 07:33 PM
(10-11-2013 12:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 07:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm playing Remember Me occasionally now. Game kinda sux, but it meets the above requirement. Got over a hundred hours into Borderlands 2 and Skyrim, but I'm not much of a gamer these days. As for preferred genres, RPG and science fiction stuff.

HoC has played my all time favorite game (Borderlands 2) I'm pretty sure this is the greatest thing I have ever read.

Oh, but also (on topic)

[Image: 248627-fe1.jpg]

[Image: partia-2.jpg]

[Image: FireEmblemTitleScreen-620x.jpg]

[Image: fire-emblem-awakening.jpg]

Borderlands 2 is awesome. I recently have been back into it and went with another character. LOVE that game.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
10-11-2013, 07:43 PM
What type of video games do you prefer ?

Really really easy ones.
OMG. I so totally out of it. I have NEVER played ANY of them. At all. Ever. Never.
My little brother knows more about this than I do.
Where do you people find time to do this ?
There is ALWAYS something better to do, IMO.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

10-11-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 09:02 PM by Anjele.)
I am with Bucky on this. I remember Pong for gawd's sake and it wasn't even a game I got...my baby brother did. UGH.

Used to try to play Sonic and Donkey Kong and Mario Brothers with my kids but the only things that weren't a total fail were that duck shooting game and Tetris and Carmen San Diego.

My son is a big gamer. I can play solitaire...that's about my skill level.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-11-2013, 07:52 PM
(10-11-2013 07:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Where do you people find time to do this ?
There is ALWAYS something better to do, IMO.

Are there better things to do than what a person enjoys doing with their life? If they enjoy the time spent, then IMO it's fine.
[Image: 770-dr__steve_brule__deal_with_it_by_man...33jsoi.jpg]

Wink

10-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Rainbow RE: What type of video games do you prefer
I like first person shooters and role playing games. The Bioshock series and Skyrim would have to be my favorite games. Bioshock is just so.. amazing. Heart There isn't any other word to describe it. Just look at how freaking amazing Rapture and Columbia look. I love the idea of Plasmids and Vigors. I think that's what makes those games so great along with the different characters and enemies. Skyrim is just so beautiful. Everything about these games are great. I like the Bioshock games for the story lines, and Skyrim just because you can walk around and do anything you want. I also like Fallout 3 & New Vegas for the same reasons I like Skyrim. I love being able to do whatever you want like side quests, wander around, killing everyone, collecting cheese wheels, killing children's parents so you can adopt them, the possibilities are endless. Angel

As for Call of Duty and Halo I think the only reason I ever liked them was for the multiplayer. Who even plays the story line to Call of Duty games anymore? Wink

A few other amazing games: Portal 1 and 2, Fable 2 and 3, Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, Deadpool, FEAR 2, etc etc. Tongue

[Image: 2rnh7ra.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 09:03 PM
My son likes to show me his newest games (he plays a lot of first person shooter games) and I am amazed at the graphics and how far they have come.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Vosur: I'm actually playing Castlevania for the first time now

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.