What type of video games do you prefer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: What type of video games do you prefer
(10-11-2013 10:04 PM)Question Wrote:  Vosur: I'm actually playing Castlevania for the first time now
The original or the remake for PC? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 06:29 AM
(11-11-2013 05:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 10:04 PM)Question Wrote:  Vosur: I'm actually playing Castlevania for the first time now
The original or the remake for PC? Consider
The one for the NES.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
11-11-2013, 08:06 AM
(11-11-2013 06:29 AM)Question Wrote:  The one for the NES.
Ah, I see. I think you'll greatly enjoy the following two videos then. I know I have. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
11-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Sandbox games,strategy(esp militairy strategy),space strategy,physics sim games and platform.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
11-11-2013, 11:02 AM
(10-11-2013 07:33 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 12:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  HoC has played my all time favorite game (Borderlands 2) I'm pretty sure this is the greatest thing I have ever read.

Oh, but also (on topic)

[Image: 248627-fe1.jpg]

[Image: partia-2.jpg]

[Image: FireEmblemTitleScreen-620x.jpg]

[Image: fire-emblem-awakening.jpg]

Borderlands 2 is awesome. I recently have been back into it and went with another character. LOVE that game.

I loved it so much. Borderlands 1 was really slow, but once you could get into it, it really drew you in. Borderlands 2 hit the ground running, and you never stopped running. It's literally one of the best games I've ever played, and I really enjoy playing online with people too. I level capped with the sniper on the first Borderlands, and I loved Mordecai as a character. Borderlands 2, I tried the assassin but I just couldn't get into Zero. I restarted with Lilith, and loved her, so I finished the game with her and used her mostly for a lot of online play; you'd never think people'd be dying to have one or two Sirens in their party. The Siren in BL2 is so much more defined and powerful than Lilith from BL1.

Big Grin

(10-11-2013 08:59 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I like first person shooters and role playing games. The Bioshock series and Skyrim would have to be my favorite games. Bioshock is just so.. amazing. There isn't any other word to describe it. Just look at how freaking amazing Rapture and Columbia look. I love the idea of Plasmids and Vigors. I think that's what makes those games so great along with the different characters and enemies. Skyrim is just so beautiful. Everything about these games are great. I like the Bioshock games for the story lines, and Skyrim just because you can walk around and do anything you want. I also like Fallout 3 & New Vegas for the same reasons I like Skyrim. I love being able to do whatever you want like side quests, wander around, killing everyone, collecting cheese wheels, killing children's parents so you can adopt them, the possibilities are endless.

Girl's got a wall covered in Bioshock crap she got from multiple Gamestops and EB Games after the release of Infinite (crazy)

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I like and play pretty much every genre out there, with the exception of MMO's, and the only reason I skip those is because of the time sink.

Generally, though, I like thick atmospheres and exploration (a la Super Metroid, classic Resident Evil, etc.). On the opposite end of the spectrum, I like action and intensity--Contra, Burnout racing games, shmups. Bulletstorm was great in this regard.

This is the signature.

http://www.FromNothingGameStudios.com
14-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Once upon a time when they made turn-based RPG's worth a shit I fucking loved 'em. FFV-FFIX, Suikoden 1-3, The old Dragon Warriors, Grandia, etc.

Also into strategy games such as Total War.

I like MMO's like Tibia.

My three most recent games on console have been Skyrim, HitmanL Absolution, and GTA V, though the last is growing more and more boring. Beat it once within a week, but now replaying cause I sucked up and didn't participate in the stock market.

05-12-2013, 03:11 PM
FPS genre on a PC with a high DPI mouse & 120Hz display.

Drooling
09-12-2013, 11:37 PM
I like to play RPGs for the most part.

Games like:

• Dragon Quest 8
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Dark Cloud (1 & 2)
  • Torchlight
  • Mardek RPG

Other games I enjoy:
  • Monster Hunter
  • Oni
  • Freedom Fighters
10-12-2013, 02:39 PM
I used to play a lot of action-adventure games like the Prince of Persia and God of War series but out of curiosity I played Fallout New Vegas.... and soon after that I played Fallout 3, Dragon Age, The Witcher 1 and 2 and The Elder Scrolls - I ended up loving RPGs more and more (and love the modding community on the Nexus). The Batman Arkham series was amazing in my opinion, but I hardly see games like that come out too often. Now I'm hyped about the Witcher 3; the guys at CD Project seem to really care about the games that they make, and invest a lot in the story and the characters.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user