What was the most absurd situation you've ever been in?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2016, 02:22 PM
What was the most absurd situation you've ever been in?
Interested to hear some stories. Popcorn

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-02-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: What was the most absurd situation you've ever been in?
Gawd so many Hobo I'll think of the best one and get back to you Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Same one I been in for decades now.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-02-2016, 02:51 PM
I was stranded on an island once.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
17-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Being christened is quite absurd when you think about this Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
17-02-2016, 03:02 PM
There was a homeless guy who would set up shop outside my loft when I was living the city. He was around my age and had a dog, I used to give the guy food and dogfood and pet his dog, have a few convos and we struck up a friendship. I was on my way out one evening to go dancing, so was kinda dressed a lil skimpily Blush and was talking to my homeless friend when I was approached by a man who I guess thought I was a lady of the night Laugh out load This happened in front of a lady who lived in my building who was devoutly Christian. Hobo She never really talked to me much again after that Laugh out load
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
17-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Being given the top suite at the Venetian in Vegas (erroneously). I was only going to stay a few days but stayed a week, soaking in the Jacuzzi, sipping Champagne (real Champagne) and enjoying the views. When I would go to roam around a bit, I would come back to all my clothes picked up, washed, pressed and hung. I had a butler and a maid at the push of a button. Scrumptious lobster for dinner. And so forth. The suite was way bigger than my house - I counted 8 televisions. One rose at the foot of my bed at the push of a button. Cost me - nothing. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 10 users Like Dom's post
17-02-2016, 03:12 PM
(17-02-2016 03:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Being given the top suite at the Venetian in Vegas (erroneously). I was only going to stay a few days but stayed a week, soaking in the Jacuzzi, sipping Champagne (real Champagne) and enjoying the views. When I would go to roam around a bit, I would come back to all my clothes picked up, washed, pressed and hung. I had a butler and a maid at the push of a button. Scrumptious lobster for dinner. And so forth. The suite was way bigger than my house - I counted 8 televisions. One rose at the foot of my bed at the push of a button. Cost me - nothing. Tongue

Hedonist.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-02-2016, 03:12 PM
(17-02-2016 02:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was stranded on an island once.

With Gilligan and the Skipper? Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Once, I was pushed head-first, naked and screaming, out of a woman's vagina.

The really freaky part is that she apparently enjoyed it enough to do it twice more.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 11 users Like Unbeliever's post