What was the one event in your life that made you want to choke a theist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 12:30 AM by Satu.)
RE: What was the one event in your life that made you want to choke a theist?
It must be this mystery person I never met, but which I concider to be unethical, greedy scam artist. My cousin died accidentaly few years back. We were all devastated, but for my aunt, him being her child, well it was almost deadly. She was questioning herself, God, everybody. So naturally she wasn't ready to give up on him. Depressed and in great anxiety she went and tried to find help from reiki. And what does this person do, this Reiki "practitioner"? She happend to be also a spiritual guide, bearing messages from dead relatives. Messages strait from heaven. And there she went for who knows how many times to hear what new has happend in heaven above. What my cousing was doing and how God loves him:
How he was on charge of all the new arrivals.
How he was guiding new souls in heaven and so on and was good at his job.
How he was now HAPPY.

Ok, I do understand how important these visits must have felt for her. For my aunt I mean. How she wasn't ready to let go and was still trying to understand how this could have happend. Still, that charlatan was more than happy to take money out of grieving mothers pockets. Way to go!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 04:35 AM
Would you like me to list them chronologically, or alphabetically?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2014, 04:46 AM
(24-02-2014 04:35 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Would you like me to list them chronologically, or alphabetically?

Just the contents page for volume 1 will be sufficient Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post