What was your 1st computer and the games you played.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: What was your 1st computer and the games you played.
First game I ever played was Zelda: A Link to the Past

Don't remember my first computer.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
18-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Somthing old that looked like this:
http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge...363791.jpg

Simcity 3000, Tibia

I actually started gaming on a console, a PS one.
I played Medal of honor and Driver on it.

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
18-09-2012, 12:44 PM
I think the first games I remember playing was on the commodore 64: Bubble Bobble (yes for C64; my dad and I beat all 100 levels in one sitting too, due to no save or passwords), The Haley Project (I was always scared to land on big planets like Jupiter or Saturn), Beach Head and AD&D Pools of Radiance (before my dad cut up the 5.25" floppies, cause it was the devil). For an added bonus of messed up, I remember playing a strip poker game for the C64 (not sure where my parents were when I loaded that game). I didn't do to well as to be expected of a 10 year old playing poker.

I would have said Oregon Trail for the Apple IIe, but I'm fairly sure I didn't play that until we moved back into the city. We owned 2 C64s (one died so we got another), Atari 2600 and a NES before then.
18-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Intel pentium 3, forget the amount of ram and such.. but I think the games I played on it was Yahoo pool, Cribbage.. nothing spectacular until I built my Gaming desktop in 2009, =D Play BF3, Cod4, Counterstrike... Medal of Honor.
18-09-2012, 01:11 PM
First computer was a commodore 64. It was really my brothers though, and I never played any games on it. First game I remember was BC on a friends coleco vision. We got an Atari shortly after. Joust was my favorite.

Just visiting.

-SR
18-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Does anyone remember Repton? Played it on a BBC... you were like this little monster dude and you had to solve puzzles...
18-09-2012, 02:24 PM
NES which I still have, and it was classic Mario Brothers.

For PC it was Windows 95. Oh, the glory. It wasn't technically a game, but I put a lot of work in getting all the responses out of the one program called Dr. Sbaitso. I got the thing to say 'Oh, hold me, my chips are melting'. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-09-2012, 03:13 PM
My Dad bought us a Timex Sinclair 1000 from Vons in 1981. It used the TV for the monitor. It used a cassette tape deck for storage. We bought a flight simulator program, written in BASIC, that would take about 15 minutes to load from the cassette (and sometimes requires a couple restarts). I learned to program in BASIC on that when I was 11. I was proud of myself for making a "ball" bounce on the screen. Simpler times were they. The games on PC couldn't then compete with Avalon Hill board games or pencil and paper RPGs for sheer atmosphere or depth. Not like today.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-09-2012, 03:15 PM
(18-09-2012 01:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  First computer was a commodore 64. It was really my brothers though, and I never played any games on it. First game I remember was BC on a friends coleco vision. We got an Atari shortly after. Joust was my favorite.

Ah Joust! Such memories I have playing against my brother who would beat the pants off me.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-09-2012, 07:30 PM
First game I ever played was Age Of Kings (Age of Empires II).
To this day one of my all time favorite games.

First computer we had had the original Prince of Persia (I'm talking 1980's-1991).
To this day thee hardest game I've ever played.

First console was a PS1, first game on that was Pandemonium and Spyro 2.

First multilayer experience was on my PS2 (I did paper run for 6 fucking months to buy that bad boy, totally worth it), on Battlefield Modern Combat. Ever since that I have been addicted to FPS.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]