What was your 1st computer and the games you played.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: What was your 1st computer and the games you played.
I don't actually remember what the first computer I played on was, as I was around under 11 years old, so didn't really care about that kind of stuff at the time. I do remember the games I played though. Those would be: Doom 1&2, IndyCar 2, Descent 2 and FreeSpace: The Great War.

"Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth." Kosh Naranek
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2012, 02:54 PM
I have no idea which computer I played it on, but one of the first games I've ever played was Captain Bible in Dome of Darkness and a few parts of the learning-games series Addy.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
26-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Warcraft 3, a real time strategy game- My favourite game to date, especially the human campaign. I love Arthas, the coolest character in video game history!

27-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Pong......:-)
07-01-2013, 11:05 PM
On PC? Fallout 1 & 2, and I've been a fan of the series ever since. I own multiple copies of the 2D games and have around 400 hours clocked in Fallout 3 and New Vegas...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
08-01-2013, 08:52 PM
First computer I actually owned was one that I bought as an adult, but it was a pentium 120 with 32 meg of ram!!!!! Paid an extra 1k bucks to get that 32 meg with a 2X speed cd rom. Parents had a 286, 386 and 486 series of machines.

The first PC game I remember playing was a text based adventure game that involved aliens of some sort. The next was a D&D game for pc that came on like 3 -3 1/2 floppies or 5 5 1/4 floppies (that were actually floppy).

Before all of that, I was rockin' some pong, asteroids, space invaders, donkey kong and pitfall on an atari platform my folks could finally afford in the early 80's.
[+] 1 user Likes BioPsychMS's post
08-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, my first computer was my parents' computer back in the early 90s. I honestly don't know the make and model, but this was during the good ol' dial-up days when it took 5 minutes to get onto the internet. I had a CD with a shit load of games on it, such as Duke Nukem and other old school stuff. You had to type in DOS commands in order to access them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 09:19 PM
My grandfather had a computer that still ran dos (yes I'm old) and the first game I remember playing was Kings Quest 6 Heir today, gone tomorrow.

Still one of my fave games ever. Smile

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
10-01-2013, 10:20 AM
The first computer I used extensively was a Tandy. Not sure on the model. The first computer I owned personally with a Dell that I was surprised I was able to finance. I do remember using the Mac's in school to play the Oregon Trail.

Sure wish I had started with computers at an earlier age but my family is far from technological and it took me long enough to talk them into buying the Tandy. Also, I was picked on in school and becoming a nerd would not have helped matters much lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user