What we did instead of go to church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2014, 01:10 PM
What we did instead of go to church
People say we should go to church as a family. That it is quality time.

Do you want to know what I did instead?

My and my two boys made breakfast. We played on the floor listening to Sgt. Pepper's on vinyl.

My oldest learned to ride a bicycle without training wheels.

THAT is true quality time.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 20 users Like FaceOfBoe's post
13-04-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: What we did instead of go to church
Going to church is never an option for me, but I made breakfast for me and my grandson, washed dishes and played a video game while my son and his gf cleaned house.
My grandson ran around as he usually does and helps out with the bad guys on the game whenever he likes.

All and all, a pretty good start to the day.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
13-04-2014, 02:04 PM
I coughed, sneezed, wheezed, spluttered and slept throughout today after picking up a bug on Thursday.

I should have gone to church and spread the love!
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
13-04-2014, 02:10 PM
(13-04-2014 02:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I coughed, sneezed, wheezed, spluttered and slept throughout today after picking up a bug on Thursday.

I should have gone to church and spread the love!

Best reason I've heard to go to church yet!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Hung out with the critters, had the house all to myself till just a little while ago (as in no other people Big Grin). Wasted time on the web, worked on homework for Tuesday, cleaned up the mess left by the leak in the kitchen. Watched and listened to some much needed rain.

Bestest part - didn't even turn on the TV. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-04-2014, 02:19 PM
I slept in until 0900, got up, showered, made the family french toast, sipped some coffee, digested for an hour while watching sponge bob with the kids, slammed down my go-get-it juice and went to the gym for a 2.5 hour back, shoulders and biceps workout....perfect morning. Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
13-04-2014, 02:23 PM
I worked, went home, took a shower, ate some soup, and about to relax by crocheting baby blanket for a co-worker while watching/listening to whatever I find on the internet. I would like to be bumming around home all day but I make money instead of handing it on over God's way. I'll keep that 10% I worked hard for, thank you.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
13-04-2014, 03:17 PM
We went to a Science Expo. It was awesome. Kids had a blast.

rockets, racecars, engineering, nanotech, dry ice, robots throwing large balls, solar telescopes, carnivorous plants, erosion, made nylon, made goop, swag, solar cells, and more.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
13-04-2014, 05:50 PM
got up late, had some ravioli with cream and green onions with parents, got the doggie out for a walk, wasted time one the web... a fat and lazy sunday Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Yard work (cut down some palms Yes ), gym, walked the dogs and then watched The Masters golf tournament.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce