What will happen to Israel when Syria is attacked?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 07:12 PM
What will happen to Israel when Syria is attacked?
The Syrians have the best military that the US has faced since WW2 Ground and Air force. Hezbollah troops gave Israel a lot of trouble in 2006 and had to retreat out of lebanon. If Syria and Israel are in a war then Hezbollah will be attacking from the other direction, along with all the other countries that hate Israel. Israel will have Saudi, alqaeda and US support though. Who will win. I hope Israel and the other religious nut job governments are severely destroyed. Maybe Netanyahu can get the gaddafi enema.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: What will happen to Israel when Syria is attacked?
Another thing to consider:

Since the 70's the U>S military has refocused it's military to fight small guerrilla style tactics, conventional warfare is not taught extensively for US military leaders, they have been fighting poor people with rifles for 30 years and bombing them from carriers miles out in the ocean.

Syria has the S-300, and aircraft carrier destroyers in it's arsenal (this is why the US carriers are further out in the waters at this point). The S-300 was Russias standard missile defense until the late 90's It can destroy and track any incoming missile as far out as space. Israel doesn't have a system as good as the s300.

My penis is moving. Drinking Beverage
01-09-2013, 08:23 PM
I&I, you're the only one on this forum lusting for war. You're almost giddy about the prospects. You are everything you accues the "West" of being.
01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
We already know there will be a war, hoping for it not to happen is a waste of time now. Seeing oppressor nations, imperial powers getting their ass kicked in a war does make me giddy.
01-09-2013, 09:50 PM
(01-09-2013 08:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  We already know there will be a war, hoping for it not to happen is a waste of time now. Seeing oppressor nations, imperial powers getting their ass kicked in a war does make me giddy.

More innocents dying just to satisfy your lust for some sort of justice in this fucked up world makes your penis move?

Please don't procreate.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
(01-09-2013 07:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Another thing to consider:

Since the 70's the U>S military has refocused it's military to fight small guerrilla style tactics, conventional warfare is not taught extensively for US military leaders, they have been fighting poor people with rifles for 30 years and bombing them from carriers miles out in the ocean.

Syria has the S-300, and aircraft carrier destroyers in it's arsenal (this is why the US carriers are further out in the waters at this point). The S-300 was Russias standard missile defense until the late 90's It can destroy and track any incoming missile as far out as space. Israel doesn't have a system as good as the s300.

My penis is moving. Drinking Beverage

Where do you get this military information from? Your ass? The voices in your head?

It has absolutely no basis in reality, that's for sure....

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
(01-09-2013 09:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 08:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  We already know there will be a war, hoping for it not to happen is a waste of time now. Seeing oppressor nations, imperial powers getting their ass kicked in a war does make me giddy.

More innocents dying just to satisfy your lust for some sort of justice in this fucked up world makes your penis move?

Please don't procreate.

I am procreating right now.

BOOM
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post