What will you be doing Christmas day?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: What will you be doing Christmas day?
Ive had a brill day today.

Had a wonderfull meal at my best mates house, had quite a few beers there and got a bit tipsy. Then on the way home I visited another close friend where I dropped two Kapake tablets and 2 Es and got given id say just over a gram of green.

So now I cant focus, my teeth are gonna hurt like fuck tommorow and im resisiting the urge to tell you how much I love you, how fucking amazing the world is and post a million of these.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

snd ive got work in the morning as well Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
25-12-2012, 02:03 PM
It's ok so far. Woke up with a headache that's turning into a migraine and my kid is being a bit of a turd. Still it was fun to watch her tear open her presents with some excitement for once.

Wife got me a game that I'm pretty sure fsm_scot also got because he was playing it same time as me. Though he's far better at it than me.

Still doesn't feel like anything.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
25-12-2012, 02:08 PM
(25-12-2012 01:59 PM)bemore Wrote:  So now I cant focus, my teeth are gonna hurt like fuck tommorow and im resisiting the urge to tell you how much I love you, how fucking amazing the world is and post a million of these.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

snd ive got work in the morning as well Cool
Just make sure you don't bite anyone on your route tomorrow and you should be fine Drinking Beverage

(And make sure you know where the surveillance cameras are, so that you can avoid them this time.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
25-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Went to ... church ... then helped cook Donald Duck. He was hella tasty. Didn't go running in the end - rained all day. Tomorrow morning then...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
25-12-2012, 02:22 PM
(25-12-2012 02:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  Just make sure you don't bite anyone on your route tomorrow and you should be fine Drinking Beverage

(And make sure you know where the surveillance cameras are, so that you can avoid them this time.)
I dont bite... its the unconcscious grinding of them thats what makes them hurt.

Gonna be a bit tough avoiding cameras as we have a new lorry with 6 of them.

My pupils will shrunk in about 6 hours anyway, no one will ever know Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-12-2012, 02:28 PM
(25-12-2012 02:22 PM)bemore Wrote:  I dont bite...

Sorry, might have confused you with our resident murungu. Not that I would put it past you Drinking Beverage
Quote:Gonna be a bit tough avoiding cameras as we have a new lorry with 6 of them.
Man, you have it tough. What do you guys do on your routes, to make them put you under so much surveillance Consider

25-12-2012, 02:32 PM
(25-12-2012 02:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry, might have confused you with our resident murungu.
You're a murungu too, idiot Tongue
25-12-2012, 02:36 PM
(25-12-2012 02:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 02:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Sorry, might have confused you with our resident murungu.
You're a murungu too, idiot Tongue
And I was a gringo in Rio, too Weeping

But not for long... near the end, I could out-carioca the best of them Cool

25-12-2012, 02:39 PM
(25-12-2012 01:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Meh. When will this day end so I can go home???

Oh, but Merry Christmas, Valicon!
*sigh* Merry Christmas, dear Erx Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I stayed up late so I could sleep in as late as possible. Slept until 11:00. Got up and got on my computer in the guest room. Hid in there until 1:00. Went out into the Living Room where everyone was watching A Christmas Story on TBS. Computer hasn't left my lap. Avoiding eye contact with religious family members, right-wing relatives, and racist/homophobic relatives. Looking forward to leaving tomorrow.

I hate to be like this at Christmas, but being here is more awkward than being a democrat who has to move to Alabama because he was screwing a deaf chick who had to sign, "Oh God!" and realized that she was his cousin just as he forgot to pull out as grandma walked into the bedroom because she left he dentures under the pillow because she was going to give Santa a BJ so he would give her enough drugs for Christmas that she could afford a shotgun so she could chase off the two nice gay guys down the street who met on chatroulette.

Yes... awkward. And I apologize for that mental image.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Science Believer's post