What will you be doing Christmas day?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: What will you be doing Christmas day?
(25-12-2012 02:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Man, you have it tough. What do you guys do on your routes, to make them put you under so much surveillance Consider
They have their pros and cons. A guy recently got accused of racial hatred and suspended. When they reviewed the cameras they could hear exactly what happened and he was telling the truth, without that he could of been sacked. My colleagues have also been attacked in the past by the general public, run over, bitten by dogs etc etc.

The cons are if you do anything and its your fault, they will obviously know.

Right I cant focus on fuck all now.... so I bid you all adieu.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 02:56 PM
(25-12-2012 02:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  They have their pros and cons. A guy recently got accused of racial hatred and suspended. When they reviewed the cameras they could hear exactly what happened and he was telling the truth, without that he could of been sacked. My colleagues have also been attacked in the past by the general public, run over, bitten by dogs etc etc.

The cons are if you do anything and its your fault, they will obviously know.

Right I cant focus on fuck all now.... so I bid you all adieu.
Nah, I figured as much. Same reason they would record our phone conversations at my previous job. Quite useful.

Go sleep it off, you druggie Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
25-12-2012, 03:24 PM
(25-12-2012 01:59 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive had a brill day today.

Had a wonderfull meal at my best mates house, had quite a few beers there and got a bit tipsy. Then on the way home I visited another close friend where I dropped two Kapake tablets and 2 Es and got given id say just over a gram of green.

So now I cant focus, my teeth are gonna hurt like fuck tommorow and im resisiting the urge to tell you how much I love you, how fucking amazing the world is and post a million of these.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

snd ive got work in the morning as well Cool

You're gonna be ready for the TTA Christmas orgy later!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 05:06 PM
(25-12-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 01:59 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive had a brill day today.

Had a wonderfull meal at my best mates house, had quite a few beers there and got a bit tipsy. Then on the way home I visited another close friend where I dropped two Kapake tablets and 2 Es and got given id say just over a gram of green.

So now I cant focus, my teeth are gonna hurt like fuck tommorow and im resisiting the urge to tell you how much I love you, how fucking amazing the world is and post a million of these.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

snd ive got work in the morning as well Cool

You're gonna be ready for the TTA Christmas orgy later!
When and where? C'mon, Erx, ya' don't just throw that out there without the particulars. Dodgy

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2012, 05:10 PM
(25-12-2012 05:06 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're gonna be ready for the TTA Christmas orgy later!
When and where? C'mon, Erx, ya' don't just throw that out there without the particulars. Dodgy

Sorry. I didn't last very long. It might still be going. I'm not too sure.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Hiding in my room with the dog so that George doesn't eat Bob's family. Tongue

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Watched as the all-night thunderstorm turned into about and inch or so of snow. Just put seed out and there are lots of birds enjoying their supper right now.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-12-2012, 08:15 PM
(25-12-2012 05:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 05:06 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  When and where? C'mon, Erx, ya' don't just throw that out there without the particulars. Dodgy

Sorry. I didn't last very long. It might still be going. I'm not too sure.
Shame on you, you naughty boy...!

Shall I punish you? I can punish you all the way to the orgy Big Grin

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com