What will you be doing on StupidBowl Sunday?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: What will you be doing on StupidBowl Sunday?
(02-02-2013 01:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fill out my my application to become a Veridician, (after I get drunk). Weeping
The Weeping really added a nice touch. Thank you for the laugh. Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Paint on canvas and finish mounting a print, paint the living room, making some cinnamon buns, work on website, complete one chapter of learning objective-C coding, have nephews over to watch them, take some photos and NOT turn on the TV.

Happy Regular Sunday to me!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Well during the day, I'm gonna hit the gym for a good long time. I anticipate it being empty, so I'm gonna crank up some Anaal Nathrakh and destroy my Bi's and Tri's. Maybe do a bit of chest as well.

Then my sister and I are going to head over to our parents' place and hang out for the rest of the night watching football and eating my grandmother's sloppy-joes*. I couldn't care less about football and I'm not going to be doing any drinking, but I do enjoy the atmosphere of a get-together. I like special events.

(*Please don't make a sex joke out of that. Please, for the love of god, don't make a sex joke out of that...)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2013, 08:08 PM
(02-02-2013 05:01 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Well during the day, I'm gonna hit the gym for a good long time. I anticipate it being empty, so I'm gonna crank up some Anaal Nathrakh and destroy my Bi's and Tri's. Maybe do a bit of chest as well.

Then my sister and I are going to head over to our parents' place and hang out for the rest of the night watching football and eating my grandmother's sloppy-joes*. I couldn't care less about football and I'm not going to be doing any drinking, but I do enjoy the atmosphere of a get-together. I like special events.

(*Please don't make a sex joke out of that. Please, for the love of god, don't make a sex joke out of that...)
I only watch it for the commercials. Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Yay for England where we actually watch decent sports. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Are you talking about soccer? Where they kick a ball around for 3 hours and sometimes the game still ends 0 to 0? lol It's Europe's baseball (baseball sucks). Before you say it I know I know Im an uncultured American..
(02-02-2013 08:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yay for England where we actually watch decent sports. Big Grin
02-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Hey that's what I am doing. Besides the get together because I am anti social lol
(02-02-2013 05:01 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Well during the day, I'm gonna hit the gym for a good long time. I anticipate it being empty, so I'm gonna crank up some Anaal Nathrakh and destroy my Bi's and Tri's. Maybe do a bit of chest as well.

[+] 1 user Likes panterasr9's post
02-02-2013, 09:08 PM
(02-02-2013 08:56 PM)panterasr9 Wrote:  Are you talking about soccer? Where they kick a ball around for 3 hours and sometimes the game still ends 0 to 0? lol It's Europe's baseball (baseball sucks). Before you say it I know I know Im an uncultured American..

When you say soccor you mean the world's most widely played, watched, and followed sport.

And we call it football. That's because it's played mostly with the feet, not the hands. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-02-2013, 09:39 PM
(02-02-2013 09:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 08:56 PM)panterasr9 Wrote:  Are you talking about soccer? Where they kick a ball around for 3 hours and sometimes the game still ends 0 to 0? lol It's Europe's baseball (baseball sucks). Before you say it I know I know Im an uncultured American..

When you say soccor you mean the world's most widely played, watched, and followed sport.

And we call it football. That's because it's played mostly with the feet, not the hands. Big Grin
I call it boring. Now Hockey, that's an exciting sport.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
03-02-2013, 12:50 AM
I'll be strumm'n my six string, pick'n and grinn'n as usual.

I'll prolly catch all the commercials on youtube.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user