What would you do if god is proved to be existed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2010, 11:54 AM

RE: What would you do if god is proved to be existed?
why should a all mighty god care about those little humants?

i think were just sometihng like a tv show for him if he excist Confused

WORLD WAR 1!!!!
-The Greatest hits!

and some years after the first ww he made a ova of the ww1

WORLD WAR 2!!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2010, 12:43 PM

Professor Dawkins says it best in The God Delusion:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

Would you worship this?
06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
(06-06-2010 12:43 PM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  Professor Dawkins says it best in The God Delusion:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

Would you worship this?

Amen brother. (Pun very much intended)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2010, 02:19 PM

Resisting it would be impossible though. It's not like he is a dictator that can be overthrown. Although, if God is omnipotent, why would he even allow us to resist him? Entertainment perhaps?
08-06-2010, 06:33 AM

If His existence is proved, I will ask him to remove Christianity and Islam from this world because they are not good examples of his/her love or at least punish them for murdering their non-adherents.
11-06-2010, 10:46 AM

religions are just a gadget to get power money and sex..
05-07-2010, 02:38 PM

“Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear”

I would simply stand in front of him/her and ask, "Why?" Why would you let your people kill, rape, beat, torture and plunder in your name? In what way is this admirable? How could this action bring you praise and lift your name? You God, are the reason for more millions of deaths in this world than any other. Tell me why you see your children die and rejoice! If you tell me not to do the things you do, how can I worship you? A liar and a cheat. Even with your proven existence I will not worship you for you are not MY God. You are nothing to reward with my my love as I have not known yours. Even when I called on you.....
05-07-2010, 04:52 PM
if god would be proven to exist i would of course start worshipping him and id be glad that his existance was proven in my lifetime so i dont have to go to hell for eternity.

if i would personally meet god, i would ask him what is the right way of worshipping him, the christian way, jewish way or the islamic way.

also i would kick him in the nuts or something and then blame him for making me do it, he has a divine plan for everyone and nothing is impossible to him, so he knew what was coming to him and accepted the kick as an punishment for his cruelty, and then sends me to live in hell because i did what he wanted me to do, wich means that god enjoys pain? what a sick pervert

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
12-07-2010, 11:32 PM

I would ask God few questions:

Why did you let the Holocaust happen? What was your great plan in that?
Why is the Devil more powerful then you are?
Why do you work so hard to make people think you don’t exist?
How did life on Earth begin?
Why do people commit horrible acts in your name while claiming you are a being of love and peace?

And many more....
13-07-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd suggest he seek counseling for his acute narcissism. Then I'd go on living my life the way I've always lived it: with respect for other based on the content of their character as opposed to their irrational beliefs.

But, I'm just funny that way.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost