What you want to bet it was a cigarette???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: What you want to bet it was a cigarette???
(23-12-2016 07:19 PM)hungry81 Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 05:35 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always thought it would be fun to find a bitch dog in heat -- and scrub a couple of dark colored socks on her hindquarters --- then stick em in with your dirty clothes in your returning home luggage...........................

Bet it'd be the highlight of some TSA worker's day -- when his mutt starts dry humping your suitcase.....

heh
Hey if you have the time to waste being interviewed, strip searched and cavity searched why the hell not?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I did get interviewed at SEATAC some years back - on my way back home.

I had a two sided wheeled, armored case (check in) with an AR-15 an AR-10, a Beretta 96 and a S+W 331 in it. They had me step over the the check in, walk behind the counter and into the back room. Interviewed with a guy for about 15 minutes.. As soon as I told him I had an FBI file, and he could check that (from having a TS security clearance) he made one quick phone call. Nice enough guy -- good interview technique.

My suspicion is they just like to hassle people with checked in guns - to try to discourage you from doing it again......

Pffftttt... Good luck with that...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2016, 09:26 AM
I used to take my pistol back and forth when I went on travel so that I could shoot when away from home. Just declared it and demonstrated that it was unloaded. It's funny how the inflection on the word "sir" changes when one announces they have a firearm.
24-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Imagining all the fun times I wouldn't have had as a kid without colorful explosives Tongue

I think it's worth a death or dismemberment here and there.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Can I just say, I appreciate so much this guys choice to burn his genetics out of the gene pool. [Image: xZVfklSkRkKeNoUqSug3_penis%20shake.gif]

Could be a cigarette. Could be a pissed off employee or someone who was fired on the day and decided to get the last word on his boss.
Either way, it's a tragedy for the loved one's of those who burned to death this way.

Very sad.

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
26-12-2016, 02:39 PM
(21-12-2016 10:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's video of it in progress from someone's I-phone Pretty incredible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...87816.html

Looks like a Michael Bay film.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson