Whatever happened to ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Whatever happened to ...
This thread is for information on posters who have gone AWOL.

I have been wondering what happened to Apchizo, Azaraith, Impulse & Singing Bear?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-05-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Whatever happened to ...
Impulse has been around lately...not sure on the others you list.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-05-2013, 06:32 PM
(25-05-2013 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Impulse has been around lately...not sure on the others you list.

Don't recall any of them.
Must need to get around more!
14-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Where is DLJ? He hasn't been on since 6/6/13 and he used to post all the time. Has he been kidnapped by a bevy of Singaporean honeys?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Legendoflink always deserts me whenever I come back from an absence. Sadcryface
14-06-2013, 09:49 PM
(14-06-2013 09:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Legendoflink always deserts me whenever I come back from an absence. Sadcryface

Legend has many serious personal issues.

14-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Aspchizo is still around. In case you didn't notice, he changed his handle to Adenosis.

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I miss the great and terrible Taz. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-06-2013, 10:00 PM
(14-06-2013 09:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Aspchizo is still around. In case you didn't notice, he changed his handle to Adenosis.

I didn't know that. Aspchizo/Adenosis was the first to offer me a hand when I came here. I'm glad you told me.

14-06-2013, 10:10 PM
The Cajun Christian, and DLJ, and Miso are all MIA.