Whatever happened to ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Whatever happened to ...
(12-10-2014 12:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 11:43 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  His away message means "I'm not wanted here". I wonder if anything happened.

He says to email him. He will be back eventually.

I tried sending him a message thru the TTA email function, came back as undeliverable.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Whatever happened to Charis? It's been months since she last visited.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-10-2014, 03:43 PM
(25-10-2014 03:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Whatever happened to Charis? It's been months since she last visited.

Good question... Consider

If you do indeed wish to know here whereabouts, have you considered emailing her?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-10-2014, 03:51 PM
(25-10-2014 03:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 03:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Whatever happened to Charis? It's been months since she last visited.

Good question... Consider

If you do indeed wish to know here whereabouts, have you considered emailing her?

I don't want to pry, just wondered if anyone else knew why she's been gone for so long. Sometimes I'll be reading an old thread and I'll come across names that I used to see frequently but no more, hers is one of those.

Maybe a PM instead of an email to say hello.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Died.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
25-10-2014, 06:05 PM
(25-10-2014 05:53 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Fought Godzilla in Okinawa R.I.P.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 09:14 PM
(25-10-2014 05:53 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Died.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-10-2014, 05:11 AM
14 pages not one mention Dodgy perhaps i died Consider

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-10-2014, 05:44 AM
(26-10-2014 05:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  14 pages not one mention Dodgy perhaps i died Consider

We don't worry too much about you, you are always lurking.

Here, take this anyway Hug