Whatever happened to ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Whatever happened to ...
(25-10-2014 05:53 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

What really happened is they changed his voice and the show became dull because of it.Censored

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2014, 11:43 AM
(27-10-2014 11:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 05:53 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

What really happened is they changed his voice and the show became dull because of it.Censored
That is very true. I hated when they did that shit

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
27-10-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm still around in case anybody was wondering lol. Jk.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like riseinside's post
03-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Damn you all people!
I read every single post in this thread and no one missed me No
I'm fine, BTW Cool

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
(19-09-2014 04:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am Ryan is a little too absent for my taste.

I still lurk every once in a while. I decided to be less active on TTA for a mix of personal reasons and now I'm going back to school and don't have my old job (which is when I normally posted).

(19-09-2014 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm Ryan isn't dead, I see him on the xbox a lot.

Yeah, the whole point of me adding you was to play Destiny. You never answered any of my game invites Sadcryface

Atir aissom atir imon
07-11-2014, 04:31 PM
(07-11-2014 12:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 04:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am Ryan is a little too absent for my taste.

I still lurk every once in a while. I decided to be less active on TTA for a mix of personal reasons and now I'm going back to school and don't have my old job (which is when I normally posted).

(19-09-2014 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm Ryan isn't dead, I see him on the xbox a lot.

Yeah, the whole point of me adding you was to play Destiny. You never answered any of my game invites Sadcryface

You are missed.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-11-2014, 11:14 PM
(07-11-2014 04:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 12:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I still lurk every once in a while. I decided to be less active on TTA for a mix of personal reasons and now I'm going back to school and don't have my old job (which is when I normally posted).

You are missed.

Always nice to know people notice when you leave Smile
I'll lurk around a bit more before class starts.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
09-11-2014, 11:50 AM
(07-11-2014 11:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 04:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are missed.

Always nice to know people notice when you leave Smile

So how is school going?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM
(09-11-2014 11:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 11:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Always nice to know people notice when you leave Smile

So how is school going?

Straight A's Cool

Recently the main issue I discussed in my last thread, but I'm pretty sure I know what to do now.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
04-12-2014, 09:06 PM
So as I looked through an old thread I find that ridethespiral hasn’t been here for nearly a year. Undecided Anyone know what happened?

I also saw others asking about War Horse, I spoke to him briefly by PM when I noticed he had stopped posting and he said he was getting on his hog and looking for what he could find over the next hill. Happy trails buddy.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post