Whatever happened to ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Whatever happened to ...
(14-06-2013 10:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The Cajun Christian, and DLJ, and Miso are all MIA.

Don't know about anyone besides Miso... Big Grin

He's still alive and well. He's just taking a break from the forum. He's been reading things, but not posting.

He's being enigmatic as is usual for Misanthropik.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Where is my Japanese friend, Rirry-Su ? (Lillith)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-06-2013, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 11:14 PM by Ferdinand.)
(14-06-2013 09:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Legend has many serious personal issues.

We're best friends in real life.
She's becoming better and more aware. She doesn't get on anymore because of time. She used to get online while at school, and we're no longer in school.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Actually, come to think of it, where the fuck did Evolutionkills go?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-06-2013, 10:06 AM
(14-06-2013 10:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Where is my Japanese friend, Rirry-Su ? (Lillith)

In reading older posts she was very active, have you tried to send her an e-mail?

I wonder what the life expectancy of posters is, not including mods or trolls.

Is there a point when this forum takes over your life? I notice that I get great satisfaction from seeing the same people I hold in high esteem on a regular basis. My original reasons for joining are still there, don't misunderstand me, but now the people keep me coming back.

Oh and the gratification I get from stalking HU Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I used to post here quite a lot but it seemed like the forum was mainly about rehashing the same discussions over and over, laughing at the same old jokes and feeding for days any nutter who came in and told us we were all going to hell when the world ends (which is generally said to be in a couple months time)

Been hanging around again for a week though.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
17-06-2013, 11:29 AM
(17-06-2013 10:35 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I used to post here quite a lot but it seemed like the forum was mainly about rehashing the same discussions over and over, laughing at the same old jokes and feeding for days any nutter who came in and told us we were all going to hell when the world ends (which is generally said to be in a couple months time)

Sounds familiar.

So did you stay in touch with others here after you stopped posting or did you go cold turkey?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-06-2013, 02:04 PM
(17-06-2013 11:29 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 10:35 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I used to post here quite a lot but it seemed like the forum was mainly about rehashing the same discussions over and over, laughing at the same old jokes and feeding for days any nutter who came in and told us we were all going to hell when the world ends (which is generally said to be in a couple months time)

Sounds familiar.

So did you stay in touch with others here after you stopped posting or did you go cold turkey?

I just stopped posting honestly. I knew a few people here and I assumed they'd PM if they needed me for anything, and those show up in my email inbox if I ever get them, which I didn't.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
17-06-2013, 02:24 PM
(14-06-2013 10:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The Cajun Christian, and DLJ, and Miso are all MIA.

Who is "The Cajun Christian"?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-06-2013, 02:30 PM
(17-06-2013 02:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Who is "The Cajun Christian"?

Though it was you with a sock puppet accountDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume