Whatever happened to ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 10:27 AM by Chas.)
RE: Whatever happened to ...
(17-08-2016 10:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 10:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  Thanks for asking. Smile
I've been really busy the last week or two with house/orchard/trap league/work/...

Still busy, but a little less so.

How's your scoring improving??

We took first place in our division. It came down to the last match which was last evening.
I improved my league average to 21.06 (from 19.46 last year), but my average for the last 5 matches was 22.30 Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-08-2016, 10:27 AM
(17-08-2016 10:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  We took first place in our division. It came down to the last match which was last evening.
I improved my average to 21.06 (from 19.46), but my average for the last 5 matches was 22.30 Smile

Congratulations on winning your division!

We’re recalling the dogs and the search parties. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Evolutionkills hasn’t been around in nearly a month, anyone know anything about his whereabouts?

Miss the guy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-08-2016, 01:26 PM
(26-08-2016 08:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Evolutionkills hasn’t been around in nearly a month, anyone know anything about his whereabouts?

Miss the guy.

He sometimes goes through periods of being quiet, life stuff I assume.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-08-2016, 03:45 PM
(26-08-2016 01:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 08:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Evolutionkills hasn’t been around in nearly a month, anyone know anything about his whereabouts?

Miss the guy.

He sometimes goes through periods of being quiet, life stuff I assume.

Wish I knew his secret, plenty of times I wanted to get away from the forums Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-08-2016, 03:58 PM
(26-08-2016 03:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 01:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He sometimes goes through periods of being quiet, life stuff I assume.

Wish I knew his secret, plenty of times I wanted to get away from the forums Tongue

I can’t remember who right now but someone once asked to have their priviliges removed for one reason or another then came back at a predetermined time. Can’t remember the details at the moment.

26-08-2016, 04:17 PM
(26-08-2016 03:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 03:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Wish I knew his secret, plenty of times I wanted to get away from the forums Tongue

I can’t remember who right now but someone once asked to have their priviliges removed for one reason or another then came back at a predetermined time. Can’t remember the details at the moment.

I think that was jenny?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-08-2016, 04:30 PM
(26-08-2016 03:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 03:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Wish I knew his secret, plenty of times I wanted to get away from the forums Tongue

FreeThought once asked me to ban him for a week or two so he wouldn't be tempted.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-08-2016, 04:33 PM
(26-08-2016 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 03:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can’t remember who right now but someone once asked to have their priviliges removed for one reason or another then came back at a predetermined time. Can’t remember the details at the moment.

FreeThought once asked me to ban him for a week or two so he wouldn't be tempted.

There you go Moms.

26-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Ah that's right