Whats going on in santa-monica???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2012, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 11:02 AM by bemore.)
Whats going on in santa-monica???
Unmarked military jets doing low flying runs along the beach recently???

Military checkpoints stopping people

Anybody live near there that can comment???
Sorry I have just watched the Jet vid again and at the beggining it says 2008.....it is intersting about the recent military stops though???

If they are in "training" then does it not alarm people that they are training over in the USA.....on home soil???

What are they preparing for.....economic collapse or something????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: Whats going on in santa-monica???
Frankly, the video looks fake to me. I notice that the jets are always in silhouette while the camera is aimed at the ground objects, then shifts to a more 3D view once the plane is up higher and the ground objects are out of view. Also, the video does not allow comments, so you can't see that probably many people have identified it as a fake.

Just my guess here.
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
The jets aren't a big deal to try to explain. Nearby Air Show seems the most likely. Or even simple training exercises. Drive by an air base sometime. You'll see jets flying all over the place in all sorts of tricky formations.

The lady talking? Replace the subject of the video where the lady says her friend say an alien space ship land. She's providing the same amount of evidence: "I know a guy who says he saw XYZ." She says he filmed the incident. Where's his video? It would be more compelling than her story.

Did you happen to Google "Santa Monica Military Checkpoint"?
I did.
Not one mention of this incident. Surprising to learn in a world of 24 hour news channels fighting to provide content that there is not one story about this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
I think this belongs in the "Skepticism, Pseudoscience, and Conspiracy Theories" section. Wink
04-02-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm betting they aren't too local; they are just trying to make the local fly-boys look like assholes. These wannabe hot shots will probably get some knuckle raps, if this gets to their base commander. Of course, they didn't let anyone see their markings, so they'll probably go undisciplined. The bases in the entire state will get stern lectures, but that's about it.

Some stupid fucks, purposely buzzed and scared the shit out of the unsuspecting public. It happens.

The B1s also, continually scare the shit out of people quite unintentionally while on their routine runs. For this, they have been warned to try to keep their antics out of the public eye if possible.

For such an extremely huge plane to fly so extraordinarily low it's really spooky. You always think they are going to crash right into you. Plus, they are so stealthy, you don't know they are there until they are right on you; paranoia is instant and significant.
I grew up around planes, so to me it's exhilarating and I kind of think they are cool. Shy

But the stupid fucks who buzzed the beach -they really piss me off. Angry
(My server hates me today so I didn't see the second vid.)

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Jets not really a big deal. Giant robots on the other hand... that would be concerning

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
04-02-2012, 04:57 PM
(04-02-2012 04:53 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Jets not really a big deal. Giant robots on the other hand... that would be concerning

Now... Giant robots ... THAT would really be cool!! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-02-2012, 05:11 PM
It's bird! It's a plane! No it's................OH GOD IT'S A GUNDAM! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
04-02-2012, 05:51 PM
(04-02-2012 11:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Did you happen to Google "Santa Monica Military Checkpoint"?
I did.
Not one mention of this incident. Surprising to learn in a world of 24 hour news channels fighting to provide content that there is not one story about this.

No I didnt check.....I have done now and your right.....the only thing I can see related is the DUI stopchecks they have planned for next week due to the superbowl or something.....the army is not mentioned in them.

I did find this from california though, im only mentioning it caus its a military stopcheck related to my original post.....ive done a quick google search and cant find anything else......maybe escondido has a military base there or something????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-02-2012, 06:09 PM
I agree. Needs moving.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user