Whats the point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Whats the point?
Not to be tardy as before.

Earmuffs has just upgraded my reps, wishing all that is dear to me eternal suffering, as well as me, for no apparent reason.

Sorry moderators but I cannot see this as conducive to the over all reasonable running of the forum.

Does he mean my wife, cat, relatives.........?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Whats the point?
(06-03-2013 10:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Not to be tardy as before.

Earmuffs has just upgraded my reps, wishing all that is dear to me eternal suffering, as well as me, for no apparent reason.

Sorry moderators but I cannot see this as conducive to the over all reasonable running of the forum.

Does he mean my wife, cat, relatives.........?
................................................................................​..........................You find this surprising? Really?

Do I need to explain this one? Alright then. Now pay close attention as this is confusing.

It's Earmuffs.

You know? That guy that does that stuff that I like so much. This is normal expected behavior for him. Now if he said something nice and encouraging...then I'd be checking under your bed at night.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
07-03-2013, 03:59 AM
I don't know why you are so bothered about this Woofster, its just a reputation rating.

I also don't know why you are asking us mods specifically??? We cant delete his reputation rating because he hasn't broken any specific rules.

Just forget it dude, move on, even if he wrote something new everyday I would find it amusing myself personally that Muffs is giving you so much attention.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-03-2013, 04:33 AM
(07-03-2013 03:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  I don't know why you are so bothered about this Woofster, its just a reputation rating.

I also don't know why you are asking us mods specifically??? We cant delete his reputation rating because he hasn't broken any specific rules.

Just forget it dude, move on, even if he wrote something new everyday I would find it amusing myself personally that Muffs is giving you so much attention.
Repping him once, then spending half a second to update that rep is hardly "giving him so much attention".

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-03-2013, 04:41 AM
(07-03-2013 04:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Repping him once, then spending half a second to update that rep is hardly "giving him so much attention".
Well that up to you Muffs and is your freedom to make, I was just saying to Woofster that I don't understand why he is so bothered about a few words off somebody who he will never ever meet in real life.

I don't see any rules being broken.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-03-2013, 04:47 AM
(07-03-2013 04:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 04:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Repping him once, then spending half a second to update that rep is hardly "giving him so much attention".
Well that up to you Muffs and is your freedom to make, I was just saying to Woofster that I don't understand why he is so bothered about a few words off somebody who he will never ever meet in real life.

I don't see any rules being broken.
No you weren't. If you were simply saying that that is simply what you would say. But you tacked the bit on the end, so I responded to that bit of the end.

I've changed my rep of you a couple times (looking now I see I neg-repped you ages ago, jokingly I might add, is that what your problem is? I'll change it if you're going to get your nickers in a twist if you so desire), doesn't mean I'm tickling the underside of your sack bemore.

07-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Rep is meaningless. why does it bother you so much? Just ignore it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Ok I did say that I thought you were giving him attention. You explained that you weren't giving him much attention and that you simply updated the rep, fair enough thats why I didnt make an issue of it or mention it again and simply repeated to Woofster that I dont think he should be bothered about it. I have no reason to disbelieve you.

Look Muffs, we may have had our disagreements in the past but I dont hold a grudge against you or anything. Its like ive said before I like you its just sometimes I think you take things a bit too far. Thats my opinion and obv we all have the freedom here to say what we want. Im only mentioning it in context I dont think we need to go there again (unless of course you have something to say about the matter)

Its up to you what you do with my rep, Its not something that bothers me if im honest thats why I had it reset last year.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-03-2013, 05:43 AM
You said I was giving him attention, I responded that I wasn't to which you responded that you weren't saying I was to which I responded saying that yes you were to you saying that I was giving to him attention to which you just responded that you addmited that you were saying that to which I am now responding by not taking it further as there isn't anything else to say in regards to that.

Well if you weren't a god damn dirty commy then we wouldn't have so many disagreements would we.. commy.

07-03-2013, 05:54 AM
[Image: mousetrap.jpg]

Fucking capitalists.... Dodgy

Big Grin

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post