Whats the point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Whats the point?
(08-03-2013 10:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Woof. Something's got to be wrong, evil, period. Hate is evil.

No, Woof. Hate is energetic. I go over there and kill you 'cause I hate you, shit gets done, herd gets culled, ends and means. Knowwhatthefuckimsayin? No, Woof, haters don't get to define hate; haters get defined by what they do with that hate. What I'm hating on is yer double standards. I got one standard - we're all assholes. Can we move on?
Like X10.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 04:53 PM
(08-03-2013 10:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Woof. Something's got to be wrong, evil, period. Hate is evil.

No, Woof. Hate is energetic. I go over there and kill you 'cause I hate you, shit gets done, herd gets culled, ends and means. Knowwhatthefuckimsayin? No, Woof, haters don't get to define hate; haters get defined by what they do with that hate. What I'm hating on is yer double standards. I got one standard - we're all assholes. Can we move on?
Welcome back Hoc.
Was just talking about you yesterday.

All of the people are arse holes some of the time, some of the people are arse holes most of the time, but I don't think all of the people are arse holes all of the time.

Your other point IMO simply expresses the existential and necessary essence of being which lies between two polarised states.
08-03-2013, 05:54 PM
(08-03-2013 04:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

Welcome back Hoc.

All of the people are arse holes some of the time, some of the people are arse holes most of the time, but I don't think all of the people are arse holes all of the time.

Your other point IMO simply expresses the existential and necessary essence of being which lies between two polarised states.

There you go Woofmeister. Still don't understand why an old fart like you would let a kid get under your skin, but there you go. Some of the MuffinTops are arseholes all of the time. Don't bail again because of it or I'll track your ass down and give you a proper noogie.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2013, 06:14 PM
(08-03-2013 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 04:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Welcome back Hoc.

There you go Woofmeister. Still don't understand why an old fart like you would let a kid get under your skin, but there you go. Some of the MuffinTops are arseholes all of the time. Don't bail again because of it or I'll track your ass down and give you a proper noogie.
Ooohh dear; had to Google Miriam Webster over "noogie"

Are you saying an individual of x years could be totally evil for the duration....

Would it, or all of it, be intentional or purely of genetics?
09-03-2013, 10:01 PM
(09-03-2013 06:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There you go Woofmeister. Still don't understand why an old fart like you would let a kid get under your skin, but there you go. Some of the MuffinTops are arseholes all of the time. Don't bail again because of it or I'll track your ass down and give you a proper noogie.
Ooohh dear; had to Google Miriam Webster over "noogie"

Are you saying an individual of x years could be totally evil for the duration....

In MuffinHead's case, I'm pretty sure it's more like "I'm bored, think I'll go dick with Grampa." ... Hell think I remember doing the same thing at his age ... 'cept we didn't have internet so I had to do it in person ... and Grampa liked to dick back. Smile

09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
(09-03-2013 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 06:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Ooohh dear; had to Google Miriam Webster over "noogie"

In MuffinHead's case, I'm pretty sure it's more like "I'm bored, think I'll go dick with Grampa." ... Hell think I remember doing the same thing at his age ... 'cept we didn't have internet so I had to do it in person ... and Grampa liked to dick back. Smile
But in reality I am an aged but gym fit, gregarious, charming, dynamic piece of masculinity.......well sort of! Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
09-03-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 01:37 AM by DLJ.)
(09-03-2013 10:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In MuffinHead's case, I'm pretty sure it's more like "I'm bored, think I'll go dick with Grampa." ... Hell think I remember doing the same thing at his age ... 'cept we didn't have internet so I had to do it in person ... and Grampa liked to dick back. Smile
But in reality I am an aged but gym fit, gregarious, charming, dynamic piece of masculinity.......well sort of! Cool

I can vouch for that description.

And if you too liked to 'dick back'...

Wink

.... complete your own Muffsy related punchline.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-03-2013, 01:37 AM
(09-03-2013 11:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  .... complete your own Muffsy related punchline.

Girly'll hold his ass down.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2013, 07:27 PM
(10-03-2013 01:37 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 11:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  .... complete your own Muffsy related punchline.
Girly'll hold his ass down.
Muffin Man squirming helplessly under girly's weight... lol

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
10-03-2013, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 12:20 AM by Mr Woof.)
(09-03-2013 11:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 10:06 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  But in reality I am an aged but gym fit, gregarious, charming, dynamic piece of masculinity.......well sort of! Cool

I can vouch for that description.

And if you too liked to 'dick back'...

Wink

.... complete your own Muffsy related punchline............................
..................."Hey you little shit cut the fuckin crap or I'll knock your dunny door down and all those blowies will attack those pet ducks of yours".......................... Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's the point of... Momsurroundedbyboys 2 181 02-06-2013 04:35 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x