Whats your New Year Resolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Whats your New Year Resolution
I rarely ever make New Year's Resolutions....but on the other hand, I could really stand to lose 15 lb. (and just exercise more in general).

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm going to attempt to quit a 35 year old habit - smoking.
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
31-12-2013, 01:31 PM
(31-12-2013 12:46 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I'm going to attempt to quit a 35 year old habit - smoking.

I do alright with an electronic cigarette maybe you should check them out.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
31-12-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 01:41 PM by War Horse.)
(31-12-2013 12:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Does anyone here wnat a sneak peak into the secret plans for the upcoming invasion of Poland?

Again ?? This was what got the Polish-Catholic nuns to torture me when I came over here as a non english speaking little 'nazi' . Funny , I get along just great with polish people now a days..... just not the crazy penguins... tho I would welcome the bitch's to try that shit again now, rulers might be in a newly found for them location, and just try locking me in a closet again, heh heh, oh the payback would be wonderous Evil_monster
31-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Mine is to implement the "clean up as you go" method a little more. It's hard in a two parent working home, but we can't afford a maid sooo.....
[+] 1 user Likes crazylikeyou's post
31-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Me and the Mrs are going to get a gym membership and start chopping away the pounds!

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
31-12-2013, 04:31 PM
(31-12-2013 12:36 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I rarely ever make New Year's Resolutions....but on the other hand, I could really stand to lose 15 lb. (and just exercise more in general).

Yabut, your love-handles make excellent love-handles. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
31-12-2013, 08:22 PM
To not get boiling angry when someone tells me how wonderful god is when there are thousands and thousands of starving children.
[+] 1 user Likes Takelababy's post
31-12-2013, 08:38 PM
(31-12-2013 01:31 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 12:46 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I'm going to attempt to quit a 35 year old habit - smoking.

I do alright with an electronic cigarette maybe you should check them out.

13ish years for me. Started vaping off and on about a year ago. A friend of mine has ended up quitting smoking virtually entirely as a result, but I still smoke >1 pack a day. For now, its a supplement, but my friend keeps telling me to just give it time. I think I just need more will power.

Maybe that will be my new year's resolution.. something realistic.. get under 10 a day, and slowly replace with vaping.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
[+] 1 user Likes parsonf's post
31-12-2013, 08:45 PM
(31-12-2013 12:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Blech! I never 'like' running per se, but winter is my least favorite time for doing so by a long shot. I always feel like shit after inhaling lots of cold air for long periods of time. I guess a treadmill is okay, but I don't like running even then, and it certainly won't help if the reason to run is the feeling of being cooped up. Spring is my choice running time, followed by summer. Autumn air is too cold for my liking as well.

Yeah, breathing cold air in hurts like a bitch let alone when you are gasping for it. I would run with scarves sometimes, but some cold years I'd use hospital masks, as dorky as that is. No one sees here though, it's dark and I'm usually the only one out because I'm that dumb. Ha ha.