Whats your New Year Resolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Whats your New Year Resolution
(31-12-2013 08:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 12:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Blech! I never 'like' running per se, but winter is my least favorite time for doing so by a long shot. I always feel like shit after inhaling lots of cold air for long periods of time. I guess a treadmill is okay, but I don't like running even then, and it certainly won't help if the reason to run is the feeling of being cooped up. Spring is my choice running time, followed by summer. Autumn air is too cold for my liking as well.

Yeah, breathing cold air in hurts like a bitch let alone when you are gasping for it. I would run with scarves sometimes, but some cold years I'd use hospital masks, as dorky as that is. No one sees here though, it's dark and I'm usually the only one out because I'm that dumb. Ha ha.

Yeah this hurts for sure. It always tastes like I have blood in my mouth, and my teeth are super sensitive. That cold air lights them up if running in the cold. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 08:53 PM
(31-12-2013 08:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 08:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yeah, breathing cold air in hurts like a bitch let alone when you are gasping for it. I would run with scarves sometimes, but some cold years I'd use hospital masks, as dorky as that is. No one sees here though, it's dark and I'm usually the only one out because I'm that dumb. Ha ha.

Yeah this hurts for sure. It always tastes like I have blood in my mouth, and my teeth are super sensitive. That cold air lights them up if running in the cold. No

I swear by the hospital masks. They don't get drenched in vapour like a scarf would and they keep the air around the nose and mouth warm enough to breath heavily and freely.

Also, I sure hope your blood taste isn't your bleeding frost-bite lungs Confused lol.
31-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Lol im assuming not since I usually can't run for more than 10 mins at a time anyway Laugh out load I've never run in weather cold enough to give me frost bite that quick!!
31-12-2013, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 09:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2013 03:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My New Years resolution is the same every year, to get a New Years resolution.

My New Year's resolution is the same every year, to not have a New Year's resolution.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-12-2013, 09:02 PM
I have never made a New Year's resolution. Never saw the point, really.
31-12-2013, 09:29 PM
(31-12-2013 09:02 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I have never made a New Year's resolution. Never saw the point, really.

You could resolve to never make any New Year's resolutions. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2013, 09:34 PM
(31-12-2013 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 09:02 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I have never made a New Year's resolution. Never saw the point, really.

You could resolve to never make any New Year's resolutions. Yes

Damn you Chas! You beat me to it.

Alright then! I resolve that by the end of this year I will, for the first time, actually come up with a sincere resolution to make for 2015!

Aw, who am I kidding. It's not even midnight yet and I know that's not gonna happen.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
01-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Actually, I beat you, Chas, and Girly to it. And now, a far as this thread goes, I'm going to beat Chas to this Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
01-01-2014, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 02:30 AM by GirlyMan.)
(01-01-2014 01:41 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Actually, I beat you, Chas, and Girly to it. And now, a far as this thread goes, I'm going to beat Chas to this Drinking Beverage

We was racing? Well fuck me silly. Big Grin

#sigh
01-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Yeah, and you lost motherfucker!

[Image: horse-fail.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post