Whats your New Year Resolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Whats your New Year Resolution
(01-01-2014 02:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yeah, and you lost motherfucker!

[Image: horse-fail.jpg]

At least I lost regally. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 02:51 AM
You're nothing if not regal, you stud!

See what I did there? Tongue

30-12-2014, 02:43 PM
(27-12-2013 03:26 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  To continue exercising and watching what I eat. I've lost 50 lbs (23 kg) so far. I would like to lose another 15 if possible.

I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder after getting out of the military. I've been a recluse for years, but my trip to Tanzania changed me as a person. It made me want to be more social. I recently reached out and made a friend on campus; we've been hanging out quite a bit. My resolution for the upcoming year is to be more social and to make even more friends.

I kept my resolution from last year, so I have no doubt that I will do the same this year.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
30-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Real boring:

1. Diet
2. Give up drinking (again - I've done it so often, I'm becoming an expert)

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
30-12-2014, 03:06 PM
1: To give up resolutions... wait.. Fuck!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Learn Afrikaans.
Run faster.
Find a hot babe to smooch.
Go to gym Sad Sigh. I suck at gym.
Read lotsa books.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-12-2014, 03:13 PM
mine is to own less "stuff". Donate, sell, toss out, repurpose many un needed items that are just cluttering up the house and garage.

to walk more daily. I started out well since our move over the summer, but the cold wet weather is keeping me inside and making my walks shorter. So my goal is longer daily walks, and to start paying attention to the time spent walking, so I can increase it either by time/distance. hope to double what I am doing now.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
30-12-2014, 03:15 PM
(30-12-2014 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  Learn Afrikaans.
Run faster.
Find a hot babe to smooch.
Go to gym Sad Sigh. I suck at gym.
Read lotsa books.

If I may, if you could find a babe who is a runner and speaks Afrikaans and get her to let you smooch on her if you can catch her...Consider

As for the books thing your on your own, I got nuthin’.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-12-2014, 03:22 PM
(30-12-2014 03:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  If I may, if you could find a babe who is a runner and speaks Afrikaans and get her to let you smooch on her if you can catch her...Consider
To quote a friend of mine (paraphrased) "By hokey, the Afrikaners know how to make daughters" Tongue And many of them are into running... and not opposed to smooching... The issue is they can't catch me (mostly, and if they do they're married Dodgy ) Undecided And running's too much fun to go slower...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-12-2014, 03:23 PM
(30-12-2014 03:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 03:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  If I may, if you could find a babe who is a runner and speaks Afrikaans and get her to let you smooch on her if you can catch her...Consider
To quote a friend of mine (paraphrased) "By hokey, the Afrikaners know how to make daughters" Tongue And many of them are into running... and not opposed to smooching... The issue is they can't catch me (mostly, and if they do they're married Dodgy ) Undecided And running's too much fun to go slower...

I resolve to stop giving advice Dodgy

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post