Whats your New Year Resolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Whats your New Year Resolution
To get to the gym like everyone else, and to stop swearing at morons. I tried to start the latter resolution early, it isn't going well.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2014, 04:17 PM
I'll have you people know that I succeeded with my resolution.

As far as official records are concerned, there was no genocide under my name.

I resolve to same for the coming year, and I additionally result to make me a computer by the end of it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Never made a New Years resolution in my life....not gonna make one not either. Wait, was that a N Y's resolution?? Oh, no! Weeping

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-12-2014, 05:18 PM
-Move on and admit it's over
-Figure out if CRNA school is still feasible single Consider Emergency Nurse practitioner would be... Maybe I should make this resolution figure out what I wanna be when I grow up.
-Run more, run faster. Chase

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
30-12-2014, 06:23 PM
I resolve to not give up drinking.

Angel

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
30-12-2014, 06:40 PM
(30-12-2014 02:43 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 03:26 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  To continue exercising and watching what I eat. I've lost 50 lbs (23 kg) so far. I would like to lose another 15 if possible.

I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder after getting out of the military. I've been a recluse for years, but my trip to Tanzania changed me as a person. It made me want to be more social. I recently reached out and made a friend on campus; we've been hanging out quite a bit. My resolution for the upcoming year is to be more social and to make even more friends.

I kept my resolution from last year, so I have no doubt that I will do the same this year.

My solution to not being a recluse is to hang around people who are just as fucking nuts as me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
30-12-2014, 07:02 PM
1. Figure out a diet and exercise plan and stick with it.

2. Make progress in learning a new language.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
30-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Mine is to keep on track. My metazoa infos for example, I have so many to type up yet I have not typed them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-01-2015, 12:19 AM
To stop procrastinating.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-01-2015, 07:15 AM
I didn't officially make a resolution, but my wife and I got a gym membership at the tail end of December, so this is pretty close.