When I was a child...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: When I was a child...
There, there you big baby. You don't have to worry. None of us will miss you.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
05-05-2015, 12:37 PM
(05-05-2015 10:52 AM)Domenic Wrote:  It's what comes out of a persons mouth that shows what's in their heart...we all put a judgment on our self. People who believe in God won't have anything happen to them that will happen to an atheist if there is no God. But, if those who believe in God are right, the atheist just might be in a world of hurt.

And there's that same old subtle threat ... born of frustration, no doubt.

It would appear he has not put away his childish things. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 10 users Like kim's post
05-05-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't hate you personally. I hate the religion you wrap yourself in.

I hate your religion because of the way everyone belonging to it looks down on others with such sanctimonious attitude. I hate it because christians want special treatment above all other religions in regard to separation of church and state. I despise the god character in that book you revere. He's a genocidal maniac and there's no excuse for it, even though christians fall all over themselves trying to justify it. I hate the confirmation bias that blinds christians to the reality of science.

I hate your religion. I hate it because it was created and embellished by humans and as such it is contrived and manipulative. It and has caused undue, needless guilt over sex and other natural human functions. It has been used to justify slavery and control women. It's a bloody, sick, sadomasochistic religion based on the idea that you are supposed love the same time person you fear. It's sick.

But I don't hate you personally, just the stupidity of believing in such rubbish.

Toodle-de-doo.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-05-2015, 04:51 PM
(05-05-2015 02:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't hate you personally. I hate the religion you wrap yourself in.

I hate your religion because of the way everyone belonging to it looks down on others with such sanctimonious attitude. I hate it because christians want special treatment above all other religions in regard to separation of church and state. I despise the god character in that book you revere. He's a genocidal maniac and there's no excuse for it, even though christians fall all over themselves trying to justify it. I hate the confirmation bias that blinds christians to the reality of science.

I hate your religion. I hate it because it was created and embellished by humans and as such it is contrived and manipulative. It and has caused undue, needless guilt over sex and other natural human functions. It has been used to justify slavery and control women. It's a bloody, sick, sadomasochistic religion based on the idea that you are supposed love the same time person you fear. It's sick.

But I don't hate you personally, just the stupidity of believing in such rubbish.

Toodle-de-doo.

Amen, homie. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]