When Was the Last Time You Had the Norovirus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2017, 01:13 PM
It's stomach bug season! Gasp

Wonderful right? My sister has it right now, so I'm carrying around clorox wipes . However, I can't remember the last time I had the Nororvirus.

I can remember a bit of the last time I vomited, which was when I was in middle school. But through out my highschool year and college I can't remember having it.

My friend had the 48 hour bug, came to school after those two days. She sat right next to me, it says the bug it catchable up to a week or so. Yet I never got it at all, yet my family, safe for my mom, did.

What about any of you?

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: When Was the Last Time You Had the Norovirus?
(24-03-2017 01:13 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  It's stomach bug season! Gasp

Wonderful right? My sister has it right now, so I'm carrying around clorox wipes . However, I can't remember the last time I had the Nororvirus.

I can remember a bit of the last time I vomited, which was when I was in middle school. But through out my highschool year and college I can't remember having it.

My friend had the 48 hour bug, came to school after those two days. She sat right next to me, it says the bug it catchable up to a week or so. Yet I never got it at all, yet my family, safe for my mom, did.

What about any of you?

When I traveled back to Maine with my wife (then girl-friend) to my brother's wedding. On the way back to the hotel from the wedding we started feeling kinda ill. It's about a 40 minute drive. By the time we got into the hotel, we were both on the verge of puking+. Sickness coming from both ends.

So yeah, that followed about 24 hours of the worst sickness we've ever felt. Ugh, it was awful. Oh yeah, and since we were in a hotel room and not at home, we didn't really have a way to clean everything up... We did what we could. My mom bought a hand-held steam-cleaner and we tried to clean up the carpets and stuff as best we could.

Horrible.
24-03-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: When Was the Last Time You Had the Norovirus?
A few years ago and it was very bad. Haven't had it since. Not even a small stomach bug. I guess I built a restistancy. Yay immune system.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
31-03-2017, 07:08 PM
After an Alaskan Cruise in 2014. Fucking miserable for a week, started the day before the ship came back to home port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk